• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Jonas Brothers

What do you think?I have bought tickets for my two teenage girls 17 and 16 to the concert in our area and would like to know what else can I do to make this day special for my girls? early dinner maybe get their nails done. I will take them and buy them a new outfit. There is a huge turnout at the concert here JB'S grandmother and aunt live about 10 minutes from us and great grandmother 5 minutes from us and my 1st cousin children and her husband share the same great grandmother as JB.They pop in and out of here all the time visiting relatives.They seem like nice respectable young men. Just need some ideas for this day for my girls would appreciate some ideas.Thank You:note2:

Wow, sounds fun. Well, I'm 16...so i'm trying to think of stuff I would like to do...
I would deffinately want to go get my nails done. That's a great idea; I'm sure they would love that. Honestly though, I don't really know anything else. Your ideas sound really great. Wow...I was such a help... lol. sorry. Hope everything goes well. Hope you all have fun. :) -ashlee

Thank you so much for your response ashlee You did help they have never had there nails done and I wanted to do something nice for them they help out so much around the house babysitting youn- ger brothers,preparing food,taking care of dogs,doing laundry sometimes.Hope you have a nice summer.Layla