• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Jokes on Me

This really happened to me. I had received my cell ph. bill and had been charged for the last mo.bill as will as the present one plus 75 cents for late charge. I mailed the payment in on the the 3rd of Feb. it wasent due untill the middle of the mo. it should have gotten there in time.I decited to pay the bills that i could in person . One place charged me 50 cents for a money order, a -nother place charged me a dallor. So there i am ,out 1 Dallors and 50 cents. as will as the 75 cents late charge. and it allways takes gas to drive the car. This happened yesterday...LoL Your sister in christ Jesus..Gerlene

Children Tell The Truth !

About A Year Ago , A Couple We Know Asked Their Pastor Over For Dinner And He Accepted . When Their Pastor Arrived , The Couple Welcomed Him With Praise The Lords And Great Big Smiles . The Couple Said How Much They Loved Their Pastor And All He Had Taught Them About The Lord ! Well Finally They All Sat Down To Dinner And The Couple Wanted To Impress The Pastor With Their Parenting Skills , So They Asked Their 8 Year Old Son To Pray . The 8 Year Old Prayed For The Food To Be Blessed And Good For Our Bodies As He Was Taught By His Parents . Just Then The Boy Decided To Really Impress The Parents So He Asked God To Supernaturally Give Their Pastor Lots Of Money ! The Pastor Asked , Why The Boy Said That Prayer For Him . The Young Boy Replied , My Daddy Says He Loves Our Church , And All The People Who Go There , But From His Observation , You Are The Poorest Preacher He Ever Met ! Big-brother

Oh Gracious! That would be awful and embarrasing! It's kinda funny though. Be careful what you say around the little ones. :shade:

Hey Mike,
I like that one. Thats good clean humor. Keep up the good works here at TJ.

Your Brother in Christ

Robert-newlife4ever

A Sunday School teacher was teaching a lesson on the creation. She was telling her class bout how God made the sun, the moon, the trees, the birds, the fish...God made everything!!! From the back of the class a young boy responded, "No, He didn't...everything I get says"Made In China."

TDS52 said:
A Sunday School teacher was teaching a lesson on the creation. She was telling her class bout how God made the sun, the moon, the trees, the birds, the fish...God made everything!!! From the back of the class a young boy responded, "No, He didn't...everything I get says"Made In China."

That's awesome! Do you know any others!
Stay Real
Jei
X