Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Join God's Army to fight evil

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Heavens Ranger, Feb 27, 2009.

1. hi fellow christians....it is great to be on this wonderful forum..i am the founder of the christian society heavens rangers...i need you insight and help to make my idea better for all...god bless you and we will all meet in heaven one day....Heavens Ranger

2. Welcome to TJ, you will find wonderful fellowship and great people here, Enjoy the forums!!!

NC

3. i thank you for the welcome ncdateman...its a warm feeling to know i have found a home in god

4. Welcome to Talk Jesus, Heavens Ranger

5. Hello there, welcome!

You mentioned a society called "Heavens Rangers", but I don't think anyone here knows anything about it, I don't anyway......would you care to tell us about it?

:cup: Over a cup of coffee?

6. thanks for the welcome...you can see my heavens rangers site on my about me page...i am trying to get christians involved again...we have to fight evil here in earth god bless you
    heavens ranger

7. The best way to fight evil, as you say, is to win souls to Christ.

The gates of hell shall not prevail against his church, so be a soul winner.
    God will take care of the other in due time, dont you think? :love::friends:

8. thanks for the reply gracealone...i saw your pictures on your personal site and now i can get a handle on what kind of person you are....my grandson as also 5 years old and the light of my life...i will post some pictures real soon...i have been busy lately with my investigations for mufon [mutual ufo network ]...my experience with christian people [ holy rollers ] is limited...i tend to stay from people who live , eat, sleep, dream, and live 100% for jesus...these kind of christians are sometimes very disturbing at times...they give the impression that they belong to a cult...living for christ is admirable but living in the real world of evil [ war ] makes you look at things alittle differently...i would die for christ at this very second is need be but i would like to live a long and happy life....you can't make people love christ...christ will come to them when it's their time...god bless you Heavens Ranger

9. #9 Gracealone, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
    I'm sorry, I guess I don't understand this comment?

It seems disjointed and out of context?

Are you referring to me? I'm not a Holy Roller, nor do I belong to a cult.

Your statement is puzzling. ?

Maybe you can clear up my confusion? Please?

I'm sorry!
    So many times words on black and white are not easy to catch the inflection of intent, so I'm not sure how to take this........Just me.

10. sorry gracealone for the communication breakdown...its my fault sometimes my thoughts are too quick for my fingers...all i am saying is i have been on a few christian forums and its a real turn off to me when members try to cram jesus, jesus,jesus down your throat...speak plainly...quoting verses is not really talking to me...i know you are a wonderful child of christ and not in a cult...that is silly to even think that...i am just giving you all my point of view about joining a web site and trying to get to know people without being worried that i may say the wrong thing . i don't want to feel like daniel in the lions den...my web site is not your cup of tea...is there anything you liked about it ? god bless heavens ranger

11. That's OK, I realize words on a board can be easily miss understood, that's why I questioned.
    I did write a further comment in a PM....:cup::cup: maybe over a cup or two of Java we can get a better understanding.

12. i thank you gracealone for your comments...you are a great lady and its a pleasure to know you...i am learning every day and i thank you for the history lesson about moses...i always wondered why god did not let him in the promise land...i hope to speak to you in the future and god bless you and your family....heavens ranger

13. blessings !

well come to talkjesus.God bless you

This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. 13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:12–13

love you in christ:handshake:
    sunil

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)