Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Job Prayer

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by sealightbreeze, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Lord, I need your help with finding a job. The place where my mom lives, might be hiring. I also have someone coming out to see me on the second, and if they can help me find a job. Lord, I pray: Please let me find a good decent job soon. I need to find a good job, in a good location. I pray that you lead my life, and guide me through these terrible times. Amen

2. Sister SeaLB

Find comfort in your Father's promise:

Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. Matthew 7:7

If you shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. John 14:14

Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven. Psalm 148:13

3. Thank you. GBU. Please keep me in your prayers :embarasse

4. Praying for you!

5. thank you. Lord, please help me find where I am supposed to be. Amen

6. Well, tomorrow is the day that the lady is coming to interview me. Hopefully, she will be able and place me with a job right away. Lord, please guide me. I really need some help- not just a job, but a career Lord Please, I pray for your guidance. Amen

7. Thanks to all who prayed. It seems to have gone well. Lord, please I pray: Please help me find a job quickly. Please guide and lead me. Amen

8. Lord Jesus answer the cry of our dear sister's heart........Dear Lord meet her every need...........Lord Jesus