• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Job 9:31-32

Job 9:31-32
KJV 31 Yet shalt thou plunge me in the ditch, and mine own clothes shall abhor me. 32 For he is not a man, as I am, that I should answer him, and we should come together in judgment.

Job 9:31-32 Jubilee Bible 2000 (JUB)

31 yet thou shalt plunge me into the pit, and my own clothes shall abhor me.
32 For he is not a man, as I am, that I should answer him, and we should come together unto judgment.

Jubilee Bible 2000 (JUB) 2000, 2001, 2010 by LIFE SENTENCE Publishing

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

31 Job knew that God had the power to heal and to allow him to be in his condition while God allowed Satan to attack Job this did not mean God attacked Job, what Satan meant for evil towards Job God meant it for good by showing Job His holiness and might and to draw Job even into a closer fellowship with Him.

32 Job knew that he could not stand before God because of God being higher then him, God would lower Himself as a man so that thru Him, Jesus we could be able to have that fellowship with Job that Job here wanted. Job had no stance against God, Christ pleads our case before the Father so that we win on judgment day.