• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Job 9:11-13

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Job 9:11-13 King James Version (KJV)
11 Lo, he goeth by me, and I see him not: he passeth on also, but I perceive him not.
12 Behold, he taketh away, who can hinder him? who will say unto him, What doest thou?
13 If God will not withdraw his anger, the proud helpers do stoop under him.

Job 9:11-13 Lexham English Bible (LEB)

11 “If he passes by me, I would not see him;
and if he should move on, I would not recognize him.
12 If he would snatch away, who could turn him?
Who could say to him, ‘What are you doing?’
13 God will not turn back his anger;
beneath him the helpers of Rahab bow.

Lexham English Bible (LEB) 2012 by Logos Bible Software. Lexham is a registered trademark of Logos Bible Software

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

11 God is a Spirit we can not see Him unless He manifests Himself but we sure can feel His presence and know that He is there.

12 We have no power over God, God defeated sin on the cross, sin is live outside what God wants but He can put away an individuals sin when He chooses our pour chooses have does not mean have control over His will. We are not to question the Lord but just follow along in His plan.

13 God is love but God is just and sin angers Him and breaks His heart God will judge all those who think they can stand against Him none of them truly can they just have not been knocked down by Him yet.

Loyal
Job 9:11-13 King James Version (KJV)
11 Lo, he goeth by me, and I see him not: he passeth on also, but I perceive him not.
12 Behold, he taketh away, who can hinder him? who will say unto him, What doest thou?
13 If God will not withdraw his anger, the proud helpers do stoop under him.

Job 9:11-13 Lexham English Bible (LEB)

11 “If he passes by me, I would not see him;
and if he should move on, I would not recognize him.
12 If he would snatch away, who could turn him?
Who could say to him, ‘What are you doing?’
13 God will not turn back his anger;
beneath him the helpers of Rahab bow.

Lexham English Bible (LEB) 2012 by Logos Bible Software. Lexham is a registered trademark of Logos Bible Software

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

11 God is a Spirit we can not see Him unless He manifests Himself but we sure can feel His presence and know that He is there.

12 We have no power over God, God defeated sin on the cross, sin is live outside what God wants but He can put away an individuals sin when He chooses our pour chooses have does not mean have control over His will. We are not to question the Lord but just follow along in His plan.

Actually Clark....We are in covenant with God...ratified by the blood of Jesus...We have the right and the responsibility to remind God of His Word and to insist on Him keeping it...I do believe He wants us to do just that...He said "Concerning the works of My hands, challenge ye me."
Isaiah 45:10-12 (KJV)
In Genesis 18 Abraham stood against God and reminded Him of covenant..."What? You will wipe out the good guys along with the bad?! What if there are fifty good guys there will you wipe them out? Ok What about if there are ten?" Did God get angry at Abraham? No...Did God wipe Abraham out? No...Why not? It was Abrahams right to see covenant fulfilled

10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?

11 Thus saith the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.

12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

13 God is love but God is just and sin angers Him and breaks His heart God will judge all those who think they can stand against Him none of them truly can they just have not been knocked down by Him yet.
First God will fulfill all that He has promise to His covenant partners and Kids....