• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Job 13:26-28

Job 13:26-28 King James Version (KJV)
26 For thou writest bitter things against me, and makest me to possess the iniquities of my youth.
27 Thou puttest my feet also in the stocks, and lookest narrowly unto all my paths; thou settest a print upon the heels of my feet.
28 And he, as a rotten thing, consumeth, as a garment that is moth eaten.

Job 13:26-28 Christian Standard Bible (CSB)

26 For you record bitter accusations against me
and make me inherit the iniquities of my youth.
27 You put my feet in the stocks
and stand watch over all my paths,
setting a limit for the soles of my feet.
28 A person wears out like something rotten,
like a moth-eaten garment.

Christian Standard Bible (CSB) The Christian Standard Bible. Copyright © 2017 by Holman Bible Publishers. Used by permission. Christian Standard Bible®, and CSB® are federally registered trademarks of Holman Bible Publishers, all rights reserved.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

26 People may throw up our past, we as believers all did things that now shame us, we may still fall into ways that shame us because we should be shamed by our sin because we should want to be holy. It is never biblically to run down believers by their past, it is never biblical to run down believers who are striving for the Lord and trying to grow closer and be more like Him.

27 Job is saying this about God, Job’s view of God is distorted because of his circumstances often times our circumstances can distort how we view God but God stays the same. Sin is what binds us, God does sometimes keep us from such things but it is for our good. God knows not only where we have been and are but where we are going and most important where He wants to lead us.

28 Job was weak and broken, we sometimes get to this point and it’s the point we can only look to the Lord to build us up. Job was looking to the Lord but wasn’t ready yet for blessing, our hearts need to change before blessing is poured out.