• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Job 10:9-10

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

KJV 9 Remember, I beseech thee, that thou hast made me as the clay; and wilt thou bring me into dust again? 10 Hast thou not poured me out as milk, and curdled me like cheese?

Job 10:9-10 Jubilee Bible 2000 (JUB)

9 Remember now that thou hast formed me as the clay; and wilt thou bring me into dust again?

10 Hast thou not poured me out as milk and curdled me like cheese?

Jubilee Bible 2000 (JUB) 2000, 2001, 2010 by LIFE SENTENCE Publishing

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

9 Man was made from the dust of the ground. Man in scripture is described as clay in scripture because clay is moldable until it hardens and so is our hearts to remold harden clay it has to be broken. Job was not actually in a place where he needed to be broken by God but because of his closeness to the Lord satan wanted to break him, and sometimes this happens when we get close to the Lord satan tries to break us instead of the Lord breaking our heart for Him. If satan does break us God can build us up stronger.

10 It was bad God’s power that Job was made; it is by His power we are all made to our parents, it does not happen without God even if there is a woman and man it takes the Lord being involved to cause a baby to be formed.

KJV 9 Remember, I beseech thee, that thou hast made me as the clay; and wilt thou bring me into dust again? 10 Hast thou not poured me out as milk, and curdled me like cheese?

Job 10:9-10 Jubilee Bible 2000 (JUB)

9 Remember now that thou hast formed me as the clay; and wilt thou bring me into dust again?

10 Hast thou not poured me out as milk and curdled me like cheese?

Jubilee Bible 2000 (JUB) 2000, 2001, 2010 by LIFE SENTENCE Publishing

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

9 Man was made from the dust of the ground. Man in scripture is described as clay in scripture because clay is moldable until it hardens and so is our hearts to remold harden clay it has to be broken. Job was not actually in a place where he needed to be broken by God but because of his closeness to the Lord satan wanted to break him, and sometimes this happens when we get close to the Lord satan tries to break us instead of the Lord breaking our heart for Him. If satan does break us God can build us up stronger.

10 It was bad God’s power that Job was made; it is by His power we are all made to our parents, it does not happen without God even if there is a woman and man it takes the Lord being involved to cause a baby to be formed.
Let not Satan break you in the wrong place.

Interesting thinking, God indeed has to break things, but thing's that have been mended wrong.