• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Job 10:13-15

Job 10:13-15
KJV 13 And these things hast thou hid in thine heart: I know that this is with thee. 14 If I sin, then thou markest me, and thou wilt not acquit me from mine iniquity. 15 If I be wicked, woe unto me; and if I be righteous, yet will I not lift up my head. I am full of confusion; therefore see thou mine affliction;

Job 10:13-15 Jubilee Bible 2000 (JUB)

13 And these things thou hast hid in thine heart; I know that this is with thee.
14 ¶ If I sinned, wilt thou mark me and not cleanse me from my iniquity?
15 If I am wicked, woe unto me; and if I am righteous, I will not lift up my head, being full of dishonour and of seeing my affliction.

Jubilee Bible 2000 (JUB) 2000, 2001, 2010 by LIFE SENTENCE Publishing

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

13 Job is thinking God’s plan was to harm him, this is silly thinking but we often times think like this under stress and think that God is out to get us, the truth was satan was out to get Job and he is who tries to hurt us.

14 This was true about God but God also knew and didn’t have to watch. God knows when we sin and when we are going to sin but loves us any ways. God would be willing to forgive Job; God is willing to forgive our sin and others because of Jesus dying on the cross.

15 Sin separates us from God and leads us to judgment our only hope is thru Christ. We should not do right to get credit but do right to do right and to right for the Lord. We will one day be rewarded by God for the right we do but we should not seek the praise of man. The way Job was he felt he had nothing but God already planned to double what he had originally.