• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Job 10:1-3

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Job 10:1-3

KJV 1 My soul is weary of my life; I will leave my complaint upon myself; I will speak in the bitterness of my soul. 2 I will say unto God, Do not condemn me; shew me wherefore thou contendest with me. 3 Is it good unto thee that thou shouldest oppress, that thou shouldest despise the work of thine hands, and shine upon the counsel of the wicked?

Job 10:1-3 Jubilee Bible 2000 (JUB)

10 ¶ My soul is cut off in my life; therefore, I will leave my complaint upon myself; I will speak in the bitterness of my soul.

2 I will say unto God, Do not condemn me; cause me to understand why thou dost contend with me.

3 Is it good unto thee that thou should oppress, that thou should reject the work of thine hands and shine upon the counsel of the wicked?

Jubilee Bible 2000 (JUB) 2000, 2001, 2010 by LIFE SENTENCE Publishing

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

1 Job wanted to die often during the toughest struggles this is the thought people gain because they feel they aren’t able to make it thru it. Job here is speaking to God instead of taking his life into his own hands he goes to the Lord who truly holds his life.

2 Job felt as if God was condemning him due to what he was going thru often times during struggles we may think why the Lord is allowing us to go thru this. Job knew that he wasn’t perfect but also knew that he made penitence thru sacrifice.

3 God is just never cruel, this life isn’t easy and throws things are way that make it seem that God isn’t loving, this is a lie satan wants us to believe. The truth is God allows us to go thru things often times because He wants to draw closer to us because of His love. God is never happy with the wicked satan is prince of the world and can reward them to prevent them from coming to the Lord, remember what Jesus said about a rich man so often times those who are well often and living for sin may never come to the Lord it is sad but we are to use our struggles to find that deep closeness to the Lord.

Active
Amen; the NT tells us why we suffer...Our suffering brings us into obedience to God.

In our despairs We cry out to God; bringing us closer to His presence, yea, and less to our own.

In our weakness HE is strong. Amen
Even though we fall short at times, Jesus never will; and that is when His grace abounds and is sufficient for thee. Amen.

Good post; thank you Lord for your messengers. Amen

Loyal
Amen; the NT tells us why we suffer...Our suffering brings us into obedience to God.
This not completely 100 percent true.
The suffering that brings us unto obedience to Christ is our dealings with the flesh.

Most folks try to apply the suffering the world and the god of this world's system brings our way as God's doing. That would be incorrect to say the least.

Scripture tells Jesus Learned Obedience through His suffering again folks take this as evil in this world including sickness is to teach us obedience and that is totally incorrect.

Jesus had to deal with His flesh just like we do.
Blessings

Active
This not completely 100 percent true.
The suffering that brings us unto obedience to Christ is our dealings with the flesh.

Most folks try to apply the suffering the world and the god of this world's system brings our way as God's doing. That would be incorrect to say the least.

Scripture tells Jesus Learned Obedience through His suffering again folks take this as evil in this world including sickness is to teach us obedience and that is totally incorrect.

Jesus had to deal with His flesh just like we do.
Blessings
If one obeyed what God has said to do...one would not be yielding to the lust of the flesh or the pride of this life; this gets us into trouble suffering our self, instead of suffering for Him. Yes, it is sin against God, and we are held accountable for the knowledge He has spoken to us. Just because one doesn't believe, doesn't make it untrue.
Many, even today, does not believe Jesus is the Messiah, and continues to wait for the Messiah to come.