• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Jesus through mainstream music

I have been a radiohead for years.Ive listened and seen the good ,the bad,and the downright ugly. If anyone wants to discuss the downright ugly I dont mind sharing how I coped with it's effects and it's roots to the s man privately.But on a Brighter Note I have some mainstream favorites.Bob Dylan is a fascinating character and his lyrics are definitly challenging.The Call is a real favorite Ive seen them many times.Michael Been's wife Carol is a Lutheran pastor somewhere out here last time I heard. Peter Gabriel has always been a pleasure to listen to although controversial.Jesse Collin Young,The Guess Who,Kansas I cant think of any more at the moment but I really look for tunes that reach out through the mainstream an manage to get a hold of the the listener and bring them closer to salvation.Music is a complicated medium and Ive found the Lord in some pretty odd places through the years of listening.There have been plenty of Christian musicians who play mainstream I am really interested in compiling a database on them.Shalom Christan

All music was created for , and by GOD , as a spiritual offering unto him . The devil perverts allot of it for sure . Dust in the wind , by Kansas is a great song . The lead singer for Kansas turned his life and art over to JESUS 15 years ago . His name is Kerry Livegrin , and he has a few christian cd's out .
I love music , but it's all in the interpretation inside of you . If you are pure of heart , then you will hear good things , and the same way around . But many of the mainstream artist get their inspiration from , channeling , and divination . If you are interested in the truth in this , then look up a music artist named Jeff Fenholt . I had the chance to meet him about 15 years ago at our old church . He used to be in a band called black sabbath , after ozzy osbourn left . h
He also played JESUS in the broadway musical , JESUS CHRIST superstar . YOU can get his testimony on the internet . BROTHER