• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Jesus the most fervent and devoted worker for God

I infer this from John 21: 25. Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.

He NEVER stopped working. He always worked for God's will and for us! Isn't Jesus the Lord so awesome?! I mean how many books would that be? He devoted His life for God - what a wonderful Lord we have! I need to imagine Him working, especially while I'm running on fumes, to keep motivated :). What a hope!! He did it willingly and fully.

Active
I infer this from John 21: 25. Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.

He NEVER stopped working. He always worked for God's will and for us! Isn't Jesus the Lord so awesome?! I mean how many books would that be? He devoted His life for God - what a wonderful Lord we have! I need to imagine Him working, especially while I'm running on fumes, to keep motivated :smile:. What a hope!! He did it willingly and fully.
Yes, Jesus is wonderful. Yet your post seems to identify Jesus as a Man, but not God. Perhaps I am mistaken. Do you see Jesus as both God and Man? The God/Man? Sorry, I just like to be clear on these things.

Quantrill

Loyal
Yes, Jesus is wonderful. Yet your post seems to identify Jesus as a Man, but not God. Perhaps I am mistaken. Do you see Jesus as both God and Man? The God/Man? Sorry, I just like to be clear on these things.

Quantrill
Brother Please don't start this worthless argument on was Jesus God or man.

Scripture is quite clear.

but did empty himself, the form of a servant having taken, in the likeness of men having been made, and in fashion having been found as a man, he humbled himself, having become obedient unto death -- death even of a cross,

God could not die on the cross.
Only a man could die and take our place in hell.

Jesus walked as a Spirit Filled and Spirit Lead man as example unto us.

Its forum arguments like this that only brings Strife.

Blessings

but did empty himself, the form of a servant having taken, in the likeness of men having been made, and in fashion having been found as a man, he humbled himself, having become obedient unto death -- death even of a cross,

Blessings
I am trying to confirm from my brothers/sisters if they see that this should or could be an example of one way to create a relationship with God is by seeking and working in Him in everything, as Jesus did. He worked minute by minute for the things of God's kingdom. Day and Night. Of course this can be supported in other scriptures as well like Proverbs 3:6...it was just something that came to me and helps me when my flesh is poking it's unruly head out or when Satan sneaks in and tries to usurp my holy spirit. We can work in Christ for God and find peace, joy. strength!!!

Loyal
I am trying to confirm from my brothers/sisters if they see that this should or could be an example of one way to create a relationship with God is by seeking and working in Him in everything, as Jesus did. He worked minute by minute for the things of God's kingdom. Day and Night. Of course this can be supported in other scriptures as well like Proverbs 3:6...it was just something that came to me and helps me when my flesh is poking it's unruly head out or when Satan sneaks in and tries to usurp my holy spirit. We can work in Christ for God and find peace, joy. strength!!!
Amen and a wonderful encouraging post it is.
My reply was more in discouraging one from taking away from it with their questions.

Thank you for the encouraging thread and it is Written that our strength is found in the joy of The Lord.

Blessings

Active

Blessings
If it is a worthless argument then why did you give your view? Oh, I see, it is worthless and full of strife if you have to defend your view.

It was a simple question with no disrespect at all. If it brings strife and debate, then maybe it should. You apparently like to have your views given and accepted with no one being able to question them....because of strife.

The argument is certainly not worthless it is extremely important.

Your comments are unwarranted.

Quantrill

Active
So, could you answer my question in post # (2)?

Quantrill

Loyal
If it is a worthless argument then why did you give your view? Oh, I see, it is worthless and full of strife if you have to defend your view.

It was a simple question with no disrespect at all. If it brings strife and debate, then maybe it should. You apparently like to have your views given and accepted with no one being able to question them....because of strife.

The argument is certainly not worthless it is extremely important.

Your comments are unwarranted.

Quantrill
Brother,
1. I gave what is written in scripture.

2. The OP is uplifting and encouraging.

3. If you feel so strongly you just have to have this particular debate, why not start your very own thread where it might fit in.

Have a Wonderful Night
Blessings

Active
Brother,
1. I gave what is written in scripture.

2. The OP is uplifting and encouraging.

3. If you feel so strongly you just have to have this particular debate, why not start your very own thread where it might fit in.

Have a Wonderful Night
Blessings
How did my question not fit in?

Quantrill