• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community.

Join over 10,000 members today

Register Log In

• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to or from Light / Night mode simply click on Site Menu icon on top and on the dropdown choose "Switch to Night Mode" or "Switch to Light Mode"

Thank you.

Jesus rap songs

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Does anyone know any good Jesus rap songs ? I remember listening to one a long time ago but cant remember the name of it. Also, is anyone here interesting in composing songs about jesus ? If so, I am too ! We can form a mini band :wink:

Look for TobyMac, Lecrae.

One of my favorites had part rap...Jesus Freak by d c Talk. If you don't know them...it was a group made up of TobyMac, Kevin Max, and Michael Tait.

Check out Lecrae, KB, Trip Lee, Tedashi these are some of my top favorites. I recommend Lecrae's album Unashamed or Gravity and Trip Lee's song Fallin' or Sweet Victory

Does anyone know any good Jesus rap songs ? I remember listening to one a long time ago but cant remember the name of it. Also, is anyone here interesting in composing songs about jesus ? If so, I am too ! We can form a mini band :wink:

Hey are you serious and still interested.

I am interested in doing a song. I play the piano and kinda sing. But I can assist
in putting some music together and if you found someone to sing I could add
the voice to the track.

Here is a rap song I did last year.

John 6:35
Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.