Jesus rap songs

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Does anyone know any good Jesus rap songs ? I remember listening to one a long time ago but cant remember the name of it. Also, is anyone here interesting in composing songs about jesus ? If so, I am too ! We can form a mini band :wink:

Look for TobyMac, Lecrae.

One of my favorites had part rap...Jesus Freak by d c Talk. If you don't know them...it was a group made up of TobyMac, Kevin Max, and Michael Tait.

Check out Lecrae, KB, Trip Lee, Tedashi these are some of my top favorites. I recommend Lecrae's album Unashamed or Gravity and Trip Lee's song Fallin' or Sweet Victory

Loyal Member
Does anyone know any good Jesus rap songs ? I remember listening to one a long time ago but cant remember the name of it. Also, is anyone here interesting in composing songs about jesus ? If so, I am too ! We can form a mini band :wink:

Hey are you serious and still interested.

I am interested in doing a song. I play the piano and kinda sing. But I can assist
in putting some music together and if you found someone to sing I could add
the voice to the track.

Loyal Member
Here is a rap song I did last year.

John 6:35
Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.