Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Jesus Loves Me

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by discipleKen, Jan 12, 2017.

1. yes I know
    cause not only the Bible but also my experiences tell me so.

Unfortunately there are people in churches that love themselves, power money etc more than they love Jesus or others.
    As we correctly learn how to interpret and apply scripture, we can learn how to love others and Jesus more and do HIS will

Brad Huber, amadeus2 and Christ4Ever like this.
  2. @discipleKen
    Welcome to Talk Jesus brother!
    Glad you have become a member of this online Community of Christian Believers!
    Anyway, we can help please let us know.
    Once again be welcome.
    With the Love of Christ Jesus.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

Br. Bear likes this.
  3. .....this I know, because His kindness to me, tells me so.

4. Welcome to the forums brother. It's true and Timothy warns us about how people will increasingly become lovers of selves.

2 Timothy 3:1-5

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud,abusive, disobedient to their parents,ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

Sent from a mobile device

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)