• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Jesus Christ is Powerful

Staff Member
Let me know if you want me to make a copy or just move this over to Media.

Thank-you for sharing. Least we forget the sacrifice He endured for being Obedient to the Father and for us the sinner.
Who are now forgiven for those who believe!
C4E
<><

For the bodies of those animals, whose blood is brought into the sanctuary by the high priest for sin, are burned outside the camp. Therefore Jesus also, that He might sanctify the people with His own blood, suffered outside the gate. Hebrews 13:11-12

In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace
Ephesians 1:7

Let me know if you want me to make a copy or just move this over to Media.

Thank-you for sharing. Least we forget the sacrifice He endured for being Obedient to the Father and for us the sinner.
Who are now forgiven for those who believe!
C4E
<><

For the bodies of those animals, whose blood is brought into the sanctuary by the high priest for sin, are burned outside the camp. Therefore Jesus also, that He might sanctify the people with His own blood, suffered outside the gate. Hebrews 13:11-12

In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace
Ephesians 1:7
Please move it to Media if that's where it should be :)

Staff Member
Please move it to Media if that's where it should be :)
I offered what I could not do! :(

However, I will add it to the "Media" section to allow others to be moved/reminded of what a great of sacrifice and torture our Lord went through for them.
Thanks again for sharing.