• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

jesus cares for you

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

as jesus cared for others we have to care for others. pray for other people
pray for the sick and needy . jesus is the only one god who died for our sin on the cross of calvary and rose again from the dead there is no other god than jesus . believe in jesus jesus loves u and cares for u . pray for me and for the ministry that i am doing among idol worship people. god hates idol worship but he loves the people .god bless u all byeeee love in christ esther

jjjesther said:
as jesus cared for others we have to care for others. pray for other people
pray for the sick and needy . jesus is the only one god who died for our sin on the cross of calvary and rose again from the dead there is no other god than jesus . believe in jesus jesus loves u and cares for u .
Amen! I will pray for you and your minstry that you will be successful in whatever you do! God bless you!

I want to thank you for putting this up . More people need to know that Jesus cares about them and that he is there for them. Thank you

no weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper and every tounge that shall rise against thee in judgement thou shalt condem this is the heritage of the servant of the lord and there righteousness is of me saith lord isaiah 54wrds 17

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dave M Bible Discussions 27
Rev Autrey Bible Discussions 4
L Stories 1