• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Jeffie

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hi, I need everyone to pease pray for my wife, as she is facing a big decision today regarding a potiential job change. Please we need the Lord to give her peace and guidence,
Thank yoo
GBU

Jeffie if you scroll down a bit more on the main page... you will find a place for you to post prayer requests. Just so you know for next time.

Jeffie I will be praying for you and your wife. For Gods leading. Please keep us updated . God Bless you and your wife.
Jessid9

I will continue to pray, and thank you for allowing me to pray with you in "Live Chat"

God Bless you

Your Pastor T

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

Jeffie:

I will pray for your wife.

Heavenly Father,
I pray that you give Jeffie's wife guidance with regard to her employment. Thank you Father. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie

Last edited:
PEACE and Guidence......

PEACE

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Isaiah 26:26

GUIDENCE

Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established. Proverbs 16:3

PRAYER

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. John 15:7

WE WILL PRAY WITH YOU, In the :love: of JESUS the Christ, Yeshua :boy_hug:

Jeffie said:
Hi, I need everyone to pease pray for my wife, as she is facing a big decision today regarding a potiential job change. Please we need the Lord to give her peace and guidence,
Thank yoo
GBU

Administrator
Staff Member
I will also pray for her brother. Always pray that GOD's will be done not ours