• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Its over folks ,stop loving the world

Loyal
Lets take a good clear view of a different end time teaching....

Start here....

1.) WHY will the antichrist show up ??????

2.) what is THE sign that is shouting....>"look to the SKY, im coming for the Bride".

Let me show you.....

See, the issue with most eschatology, is that its the same retreaded stuff from the last 150 yrs.
The authors change. The bestselling "end times" books have new titles same as last year....., but the theology is 150 yrs old.

So, let me give you some new that i teach in my classes, and you can add it to your rolodex of "end time teaching".

Mine is really simple.
I use one verse to show you why Jesus is about to come, and i use no verses to show you why the Anti-christ is about to take over.

Its like this..
Why does the Devil as a man, show up? So, dont look for a verse, look for a REASON. And when you have the reason, you have the answer.
Here is the reason the son of perdition is about to show up.
He is going to resolve a global economic meltdown.
See, the antichrist is already here, but he's not in charge yet. And the reason He has not shown up yet is because there is no COMPLETE world wide global economic collapse that he comes to solve, in place yet.
Now......Remember that "mark" you are to take, if you miss the Rapture? That "mark" is allegiance to Satan, and if you take it, you get money and food and shelter and hell also after you die.
Listen, the devil has to have a reason to show up.........and that is why He shows up. He shows up to handle a Global money crisis.................Global Economic Collapse.
Now, look around.
You'll find that Lebanon just economically collapsed in the last year. But you didnt hear about it, did you?. And they are not the only country.
Many are on the brink of economic collapse, as of today.
Soon it will be Global, and the USA now has a mentally unstable leader pretending to be a President. And you know why this matters? Its because the world's economics follow after the USA economics.
So, when the USA collapses, so does the world's economy, and IN COMES THE DEVIL< to save it.
That's his REASON to show up.

Next.

What is the "SIGN" that Jesus told you was the ONE to look for that shows you that the end of the end times is here. ?????
Its not Israel returning to Statehood. Its not the fact that most of the body of Christ is fallen from Grace and is in a deep state of legalism.
No.
The one sign is this.....>"as in the DAYS OF NOE, so shall the coming of the Son of man, ....be".
And what is that?
Reader, the days of NOAH, were this........>"im going to flood the world and drown out the sexual perversion that has covered it, so Noah, stay in the Ark, as if you get out when im drowning all the sex perverts (Gay) ....you will die".
See that?
Now, look out your window, or look at your TV Set.
What do you SEE, covering the WORLD and on every channel??
You see, ..."gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay right,s gay marriage, gay adoption, transgender...........everywhere you look because GAY or worse has again covered the world.

See that?
That is..>"as in the days of NOAH so shall """"...
That's your SIGN.

Reader, God is coming here soon, and so is the Devil.
Believe it.
The reason you've gone so badly wrong on this, I think, is because of the way you are reading the Bible - using reason to derive conclusions from verses.

But the Bible is not written as a grab bag of statements for logical induction, it's fundamentally a story.

Active
The reason you've gone so badly wrong on this, I think, is because of the way you are reading the Bible

Let me show you some helpful things..
First of all, you don't "read" the bible.
You "discern the word".

See, the word of God is not phone book, or a pulp fiction that you 'read".
The words are "spirit and life", so, when someone like you "reads" the bible, and thinks this is how to get the revelation, then this explains why when someone like me who knows how to discern it, seems to you, unusual.

How can it not be so?

You are "reading" the very book that says, "the natural man receiveth NOT the things of God (revelation) because they are Spiritually discerned.""""
See, you can't get the revelation from the word by reading it, as that is your natural mind trying to understand the spiritual.
Thats a 100% fail.

Active
Please quote the Scriptures mentioning antichrist.

2nd Thess 2

"""man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition"""

"son of perdition"... "the beast". "the anti-Christ".

If you take the "mark of the beast" you have taken the mark of the son of perdition who is the anti-Christ.

Active
2nd Thess 2

"""man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition"""

"son of perdition"... "the beast". "the anti-Christ".

If you take the "mark of the beast" you have taken the mark of the son of perdition who is the anti-Christ.
Guess I should have been more clear. Saying Scripture quotes.

Rad

I havent "Loved the World" for a long, long time, for what is there to Love?. Humanity in the main is driven by greed, self interest, Lust, Hate and a general indifference to the suffering of others and we have brought Gods creation to the brink of destruction by our evil ways.
I have no doubt that we are in the "End times", Climate Change and Environmental degradation will i believe be the catalyst for the collapse of this "hell on Earth" we've created. But until that happens, until this corrupt and blood soaked system is swept away, i'll continue to do what i can to bring Gods light of Love and Compassion into the darkness, because if we don't, then who will?

Active
We would do well to remember the difference between the ways of the world and the planet God gave His kids. He has asked us to build HIs Kingdom.

Loyal
Climate Change and Environmental degradation will i believe be the catalyst for the collapse of this "hell on Earth" we've created.
Perhaps -
but it is far more likely that nuclear war will be the means by which everything in this world will burn - and the wicked will be ash.

Loyal
Perhaps -
but it is far more likely that nuclear war will be the means by which everything in this world will burn - and the wicked will be ash.
It do not have to be a "nuclear", Let "YellowStone" "Volcano erupt" it will put the U.S.A. in darkness and let "GOD" Blow a east wind, It will be like "Ai" in the Old Testament. :eyes: GOD can do Wonders with 2 little Fishes. and have some left over.:eyes:

Loyal
How ironic that the WOKE lefty ungodly alternative religions new age population of the west coast resides along the San Andreas fault and the Cascadian Subduction Fault Zone.
Maybe tinsel town is hoping that the scientology civilization in the hollow Earth will come up and save them???