• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Italians send chilling coronavirus warning to Americans in new video

Administrator
Staff Member
It is believed nations like the US, England, France, Spain and Germany are about 9-10 days behind Italy in the COVID19 progression. We asked people from all around Italy to record a message to the themselves of 10 days prior.

Active
Didn't find it chilling. But useful to see. Italians say they underestimated it, but those of us in other countries still have a very slight window of opportunity to prevent its further spread.

Don't panic, but do respond

I am fully living this right now as I am situated in Alessandria a town in Italy. We are next to the most infected region called Lombardia. The So called "red zone"started there and now the whole country has become a "red zone" with heavy restrictions. We just stay at home. We can't go out of our area without a special permit specifying the reasons. It is starting to become a bit heavy, but we carry on. The other day I got a flu ( I don't know which one ). This situation actually made me to think a lot about death and life, even if I am still young and it's been said that this desease is critical for older people, but still it gets you thinking. And I prayed in a way that I don't always do. Am I ready? How is my life with Christ? My desire is that in times like these people can place their hope in God,as we see that no one else can give them an answer for now. I believe it's a time when the gospel must be preached and transmitted more than ever. In anyway. People need to hear the good news.

Active
We've all got dark days ahead. Most of us are likely to lose people we know due to this disease.

But we have a hope that transcends even death, and we trust in God's goodness even in the most difficult of circumstances. Let's keep praying and encouraging one another. And be ready to serve and help however and wherever we can.

Active
@Ivan Chamurliev How is the situation for you right now? London has gone eerily quiet and we are mostly shut in and bracing for the worst. Horrified to see the disaster that has overtaken Italy.

@Ivan Chamurliev How is the situation for you right now? London has gone eerily quiet and we are mostly shut in and bracing for the worst. Horrified to see the disaster that has overtaken Italy.
Well, they are discussing to release military forces to keep the situation under control. What amazes me a bit is that no one can give you exact answers on how this virus is. We will see. I don't want to be over pessimistic or optimistic about the situation. I am just hoping and praying to God for a solution, then whatever His will is, it will be.
1Peter 5:7