• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

It is dark out here, I don't know about the rest of the World, But the USA the Majority are in a DEEP Pit! and they admit it.

Loyal
They know nothing about God, They No nothing about "Nominal Christians", they know nothing about the difference between the "Institutionalize church" and the "Invisible true Church". It is scary, they know nothing about characters in the Bible. They do not even know what a "False Prophet" is . they know nothing what a "Apostate" is. I'm telling you, everyday, now i am asking people simple stuff,, they don't know, but what I do know, they think that a lot of people worship their Pastors! But these these people know nothing about Jesus! But all of these years and Trillions of dollars later and thousands upon thousands churches has been built. And most of this country do not know what the Gospel of Jesus Christ is. If this is not the Great Falling Away, i do not know what to call it. Everybody is shacking. Maybe I am delusional because it seems me to me, no one sees what i see. I have just talk to a young lady, face to face, my daughter friend for a long time, very attractive has plenty of money, i mean plenty, drives one of those 80 to 90 thousand dollar cars, no payments. single with kids, she sets and talks to me with bright eyes and agrees with me in surety and comfort. But still in the dark but she listens. But, it does something to me, but i know for sure GOD has to open a person eyes. And i know she will be right here again talking to me with bright and attentive ears.

The Parable of the Sower
…12The seeds along the path are those who hear, but the devil comes and takes away the word from their hearts, so that they may not believe and be saved. 13The seeds on rocky ground are those who hear the word and receive it with joy, but they have no root. They believe fora season, but in the time of testing, they fall away. 14The seeds that fell among the thorns are those who hear, but as they go on their way, they are choked by the worries, riches, and pleasures of this life, and their fruit does not mature.…

It hurts.

Active
They know nothing about God, They No nothing about "Nominal Christians", they know nothing about the difference between the "Institutionalize church" and the "Invisible true Church". It is scary, they know nothing about characters in the Bible. They do not even know what a "False Prophet" is . they know nothing what a "Apostate" is. I'm telling you, everyday, now i am asking people simple stuff,, they don't know, but what I do know, they think that a lot of people worship their Pastors! But these these people know nothing about Jesus! But all of these years and Trillions of dollars later and thousands upon thousands churches has been built. And most of this country do not know what the Gospel of Jesus Christ is. If this is not the Great Falling Away, i do not know what to call it. Everybody is shacking. Maybe I am delusional because it seems me to me, no one sees what i see. I have just talk to a young lady, face to face, my daughter friend for a long time, very attractive has plenty of money, i mean plenty, drives one of those 80 to 90 thousand dollar cars, no payments. single with kids, she sets and talks to me with bright eyes and agrees with me in surety and comfort. But still in the dark but she listens. But, it does something to me, but i know for sure GOD has to open a person eyes. And i know she will be right here again talking to me with bright and attentive ears.

The Parable of the Sower
…12The seeds along the path are those who hear, but the devil comes and takes away the word from their hearts, so that they may not believe and be saved. 13The seeds on rocky ground are those who hear the word and receive it with joy, but they have no root. They believe fora season, but in the time of testing, they fall away. 14The seeds that fell among the thorns are those who hear, but as they go on their way, they are choked by the worries, riches, and pleasures of this life, and their fruit does not mature.…

It hurts.
Plough boy you are deffo not delusional !!
you've hit a massive nail on the head .
so sad yet so true we have to remain the faithfull and be so Thankfull we know our Lord and Saviour
so undeservedly blessed we are x

Loyal
I get what your saying, and agree for the most part,

but I can tell you I have never in my life encounter more Godly centered people sold out for Jesus then now, in the current times. Just yesterday I worked for a lady and right off the bat I could tell she was born again, after I finished the work for her, I made a small comment about Jesus and bam she was like I knew the second I met you you were christian, we spoke in her front yard for about half hour about our love of the Lord,,, and in these times of social divide I think its worth mentioning I am white and she is black. born again believers see the heart not the color of the skin.

I have never seen so many people so open to talk about God then before now.

Just the other day I was down town,, and a broken homeless man was struggling with his addiction,, and I saw a group of prayer warriors create a circle of prayer around him, he was then willing to go to detox and accept Jesus.

Another day I was downtown and met a man who for the last 5 years of his life has spent almost everyday on the street telling people about Jesus,,, his story is all over you tube, You should here him yell at the top of his lungs that echo through out the buildings in downtown "Jesus saves"

Dont loose hope my freind, the falling away is just making the real ones stand out all the more !!

Active
I get what your saying, and agree for the most part,

but I can tell you I have never in my life encounter more Godly centered people sold out for Jesus then now, in the current times. Just yesterday I worked for a lady and right off the bat I could tell she was born again, after I finished the work for her, I made a small comment about Jesus and bam she was like I knew the second I met you you were christian, we spoke in her front yard for about half hour about our love of the Lord,,, and in these times of social divide I think its worth mentioning I am white and she is black. born again believers see the heart not the color of the skin.

I have never seen so many people so open to talk about God then before now.

Just the other day I was down town,, and a broken homeless man was struggling with his addiction,, and I saw a group of prayer warriors create a circle of prayer around him, he was then willing to go to detox and accept Jesus.

Another day I was downtown and met a man who for the last 5 years of his life has spent almost everyday on the street telling people about Jesus,,, his story is all over you tube, You should here him yell at the top of his lungs that echo through out the buildings in downtown "Jesus saves"

Dont loose hope my freind, the falling away is just making the real ones stand out all the more !!
yes also agree we have times when we meet folk who are genuine believers or seekers but in my area sadly the few not the many but so good when we do met the genuine

Loyal
I am so glad to hear that, because the young people and young adults i have encounter are in total darkness all kinds of mysticism beliefs, and "Antinomianism" and full blowed "Pelagianism" and Worshipper of Greek Goddesses "Minerva", "Athena" and "WitchCraft ", and no one is speaking up against them, Not even The Church. This is fact ,not hearsay! I have encounter this stuff myself even in my own home. And i am the enemy! these colleges is turning them out by thousands. and These institutional churches are backing them in the Name Jesus! I' m speaking for what i know. Pastors and teachers are giving them the ok, as long as they are feeding the poor and working in the soup kitchens and paying their "tithes"! Giving these kind of people leadership in the church all over this country, in women programs, calling themselves "Queens"! and the church is silent. and many of the times I feel like a "Athanasius' in a modern world: "I'm going stand if I have to stand by myself" "Athanasius Against The World"! I used to belong to a 300 church counsel of churches, of Elders close doors! you would not believe! I ask God one day How in the world did i get here! I did not find it, it found me! i did not choose it , it chose me.

Ezekiel: "Come here son of man, let me show you something, look in here, see what they are doing"
i said: this cannot be true, and I was a young man then. and i heard these words; "do not be like them, have no part in the things they do" "come out from among them" It normally took a Elder 3 years to address the counsel, "I was addressing the counsel about 3 times a years, I pull no punches! I spoke none of my opinions, Pure word of GOD, line upon line, it was only the written word of God that came out of my mouth. Through that counsel i got my 1st glimpse of a "Theologian" I ask what is that, A pastor told me: "now that is a "Theologian" a graduate from "Yale University" I have never hear a man talk about GOD like that man, and He was "BLACK" His name "Dr. Charles D. Butler". That same day I said to God, I want to know you and talk about you just like that man. Then I begin my work to study the Word of GOD like a man has never study, word for word and much prayer, God I Want to know YOU! for myself! and none other. Not for frame or fortune. I got into more trouble with my mouth than you can shake a stick at. cried a lot. about the word of God. They team up on me a lot. and sometime after they would laugh at me and they knew i was right. even my own wife would turn her back on me and smirk at me and the tears would just roll down my face. And a lot of times these same people would come back to me "Like a Nicodemus in the night". and sometimes with tears in their eyes.

This has been a heck of a journey, and sometimes even now my heart tremble, not knowing what is around the corner. "Spiritual growth" comes from "Spiritual pain" and the more you have endured, the more you can take, and the more you take, the more He gives. for He is the Author and the Finisher of our faith.

And I speak these words in the Name of Jesus! I have a many of scars on my heart, I few people who know me and grew up with me as kids, some saved some not, have said: i want what you got, but i do not want what you been through. 'And we would laugh' and this by more than one person. And they love to heard me talked about GOD, both saved and unsaved. and they would laugh or either cry.

This is another Testimony of mine. I love GOD and I love his Word!! you just don't know how much! I miss my mother, me and her would get together and I would talk about GOD, and me and her would just laugh as i talked about that Bible. and sometime she would cry and say how much she enjoyed it. It was hard for her to leave the institutional church. but after she left, she didn't;t know it was going to be like that, She encounter GOD like never before. And she got born from above when she was a little girl down in the state of Mississippi. All seven of them 5 sisters and 1 baby brother and her mother "full blow holy Ghost women. and the 1st man i ever saw on his knees praying every night. when i would visit.

I going to wear out my welcome on here.

Active
I am so glad to hear that, because the young people and young adults i have encounter are in total darkness all kinds of mysticism beliefs, and "Antinomianism" and full blowed "Pelagianism" and Worshipper of Greek Goddesses "Minerva", "Athena" and "WitchCraft ", and no one is speaking up against them, Not even The Church. This is fact ,not hearsay! I have encounter this stuff myself even in my own home. And i am the enemy! these colleges is turning them out by thousands. and These institutional churches are backing them in the Name Jesus! I' m speaking for what i know. Pastors and teachers are giving them the ok, as long as they are feeding the poor and working in the soup kitchens and paying their "tithes"! Giving these kind of people leadership in the church all over this country, in women programs, calling themselves "Queens"! and the church is silent. and many of the times I feel like a "Athanasius' in a modern world: "I'm going stand if I have to stand by myself" "Athanasius Against The World"! I used to belong to a 300 church counsel of churches, of Elders close doors! you would not believe! I ask God one day How in the world did i get here! I did not find it, it found me! i did not choose it , it chose me.

Ezekiel: "Come here son of man, let me show you something, look in here, see what they are doing"
i said: this cannot be true, and I was a young man then. and i heard these words; "do not be like them, have no part in the things they do" "come out from among them" It normally took a Elder 3 years to address the counsel, "I was addressing the counsel about 3 times a years, I pull no punches! I spoke none of my opinions, Pure word of GOD, line upon line, it was only the written word of God that came out of my mouth. Through that counsel i got my 1st glimpse of a "Theologian" I ask what is that, A pastor told me: "now that is a "Theologian" a graduate from "Yale University" I have never hear a man talk about GOD like that man, and He was "BLACK" His name "Dr. Charles D. Butler". That same day I said to God, I want to know you and talk about you just like that man. Then I begin my work to study the Word of GOD like a man has never study, word for word and much prayer, God I Want to know YOU! for myself! and none other. Not for frame or fortune. I got into more trouble with my mouth than you can shake a stick at. cried a lot. about the word of God. They team up on me a lot. and sometime after they would laugh at me and they knew i was right. even my own wife would turn her back on me and smirk at me and the tears would just roll down my face. And a lot of times these same people would come back to me "Like a Nicodemus in the night". and sometimes with tears in their eyes.

This has been a heck of a journey, and sometimes even now my heart tremble, not knowing what is around the corner. "Spiritual growth" comes from "Spiritual pain" and the more you have endured, the more you can take, and the more you take, the more He gives. for He is the Author and the Finisher of our faith.

And I speak these words in the Name of Jesus! I have a many of scars on my heart, I few people who know me and grew up with me as kids, some saved some not, have said: i want what you got, but i do not want what you been through. 'And we would laugh' and this by more than one person. And they love to heard me talked about GOD, both saved and unsaved. and they would laugh or either cry.

This is another Testimony of mine. I love GOD and I love his Word!! you just don't know how much! I miss my mother, me and her would get together and I would talk about GOD, and me and her would just laugh as i talked about that Bible. and sometime she would cry and say how much she enjoyed it. It was hard for her to leave the institutional church. but after she left, she didn't;t know it was going to be like that, She encounter GOD like never before. And she got born from above when she was a little girl down in the state of Mississippi. All seven of them 5 sisters and 1 baby brother and her mother "full blow holy Ghost women. and the 1st man i ever saw on his knees praying every night. when i would visit.

I going to wear out my welcome on here.
what a hearty post you would never wear out the welcome mat !
i so relate to some of your comments with suffering in own home and the pain, the tears . your passion for Gods word for christ is a real blessing . as new to this forum im slowly as i read and follow threads and people and their words i get a knowing of their character / personality from the spirit of the words written .so much easier when we face to face talking and replying directly so much easier to flow but point is ploughboy from me to you is
i see /hear a man of God with true bible believing passion who yeilds the two edge sword skillfully maybe duck sometimes or you get scalped lol lol but you seek and speak very direct no nonsence truth but with Grace intended .
(i feel sometimes folk dont always recieve our way we express our faith our view but just how it is not everyone just agrees on everything )
main thing is keep being who God created you to be in Jesus and shine we aint perfect and your a big part with good heart in jesus to many in this forum
iron sharpens iron comes to mind you know Gods word and seek deep truth.
all my words said in love and God bless you very much x

Loyal
i so relate to some of your comments with suffering in own home and the pain, the tears . your passion for Gods word for christ is a real blessing . as new to this forum im slowly as i read and follow threads and people and their words i get a knowing of their character / personality from the spirit of the words written .so much easier when we face to face talking and replying directly so much easier to flow but point is ploughboy from me to you is
i see /hear a man of God with true bible believing passion who yeilds the two edge sword skillfully maybe duck sometimes or you get scalped lol lol but you seek and speak very direct no nonsence truth but with Grace intended .
(i feel sometimes folk dont always recieve our way we express our faith our view but just how it is not everyone just agrees on everything )
main thing is keep being who God created you to be in Jesus and shine we aint perfect and your a big part with good heart in jesus to many in this forum
And i feel the love of God flowing in you too, my sister in Christ:love: and I have opening arms embracing you too! And there is nothing like the flow of "The Koinonia of God"!

Loyal
I am going to repeat the Title of This Thread.

"It is dark out here, I don't know about the rest of the World, But the USA the Majority are in a DEEP Pit! and they admit it."

Now , how do they "admit" it. They admit it by the things they say and do. It is getting so dark out here, that a "Spiritual Filled" "Child of GOD" with the "Spiritual Gift of Discernment" needs a Flashlight in LED high beam mode to see right in front their faces.

Now if you have to be one those "Spiritually Filled" Child of GOD, speaking in all kinds of languages. Asking your self, What is he talking about? Either you do not have a LED Flashlight or you have one and have not turn it on. And i do hope you understand that language, being gifted and all. Speaking in other Tongues.

Not one dull moment on "TalkJesus" if it gets dull, stick around. The WORD of GOD, will make "You" come alive around Here. :cool: It Will Raise the DEAD!

Active
Surely a flashlight isn't enough.

Let's see..

Few know how to keep a garden (including myself).
Schools teach children to worship money.
Parents 'learn' from media sources that spread evil spirits.
Entertainment teaches all ages to worship james bond and similar idol activities.
Christian children are playing around with toy guns.
Business schools teach exploitation.
Businesses do not want your company, but your money.
Presidents don't care about virtues or values but numbers.
Likewise, they are more concerned with pointing fingers than correcting spiritual disruptions.
Few leaders can quote Abraham Lincoln, G.W., or Jesus Christ.
Many Churches will not speak against their community $ (save the poor Christian widow that doesn't discern well anymore because of all the poison).

Today's standard (which I am guilty of): PREMARITAL SEX.
Today's standard for suffering children: DRUGS.

Active

If more people would realize that Christ our Lord will keep their children from being loved today and hated tomorrow, then we would see Nations healed.
If more people would realize that today's soldiers are yesterday's children and tomorrow's future we'd sing an anthem of Christ in schools.

If I can get past the deep despair that I'm in I might be able to help others understand this simplicity of Christ's teachings, but finding the right place to place myself as a mouthpiece is even harder than learning..

PloughBoy, are you an American living in America?

This forum is for Questions about Christianity. You're making a judgment about Christians in America.

Loyal
You are so right I am on the wrong forum! My bad. I am always making mistakes one way or the other. Forgive me again.
Now what was we talking about. Maybe the administrators could if possible place the Thread in the proper forum. I know my grammar was wrong. It should have said in the beginning of the title: " Is'it not dark out here? I don't know about the rest of the World, But the USA the Majority are in a DEEP Pit! and they admit it." Now would that qualify?"I don'

Last edited:
Loyal
PloughBoy, are you an American living in America?

This forum is for Questions about Christianity. You're making a judgment about Christians in America.
I did not write these words , and honestly I believe I stayed within the parameters. For they are my guide lines:pensive:

36But I tell you that men will give an account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. 37For byyour words you will be acquitted, and byyour words you will be condemned.”

Loyal
If more people would realize that Christ our Lord will keep their children from being loved today and hated tomorrow, then we would see Nations healed.
If more people would realize that today's soldiers are yesterday's children and tomorrow's future we'd sing an anthem of Christ in schools.

If I can get past the deep despair that I'm in I might be able to help others understand this simplicity of Christ's teachings, but finding the right place to place myself as a mouthpiece is even harder than learning..
Jesus did not come to heal nations, and why would he heal nations that He is planning to destroy and he refuse to pray for? That is not the message of the Bible. Jesus came not to bring peace but a sword! And He will keep that promise, He does not lie.
Find you a street corner and proclaim it with the top of your voice, "Repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand"! For the wrath of the lamb and God is sure to come!

I did not write these words , and honestly I believe I stayed within the parameters. For they are my guide lines:pensive:

36But I tell you that men will give an account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. 37For byyour words you will be acquitted, and byyour words you will be condemned.”
I am familiar with the guidelines as pertains to the header of this particular board.

Questions about Christianity
Learn who Jesus is and why He's the only Way for hope & salvation

You didn't answer my question. Are you an American citizen living in America?

Loyal
I am familiar with the guidelines as pertains to the header of this particular board.

Questions about Christianity
Learn who Jesus is and why He's the only Way for hope & salvation

You didn't answer my question. Are you an American citizen living in America?
I was not addressing the guide lines of the board or in that context but the "syntax" of the written text. Which means the "Word of God". One thing for sure I do see and have observed that you are not familiar with the flavor of the "biblical language" for we do speak a language not of this world. You do not sound like one of us. " Your own words seem to have betrayed you"

I was not addressing the guide lines of the board or in that context but the "syntax" of the written text. Which means the "Word of God". One thing for sure I do see and have observed that you are not familiar with the flavor of the "biblical language" for we do speak a language not of this world. You do not sound like one of us. " Your own words seem to have betrayed you"
Ah, you avoid the question again and now accuse me of not being in Christ. That's against the rules of most every forum I am a member of.
Your words show me exactly who guides your voice.

Active
Twelve leaves, bread, and wine.

"In the midst of its street, and of the river, on this side and on that side, the tree of life, producing twelve fruits, in each month yielding its fruit "

What do these mean to you Ploughboy?

When I speak of the healing of Nations, I am not speaking of the Nations but of the Spirit of the people. For a people without Christ are with serpents (false doctrines) that kill from the inside (of a person) to the outside.

Twelve Apostles, the Old Testament (Moses), and the New Testament (Jesus).

Staff Member
For a people without Christ are with serpents (false doctrines) that kill from the inside (of a person) to the outside.

Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of Man, then shall ye know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father hath taught Me, I speak these things.
John 8:28

Then they set out from Mount Hor along the route to the Red Sea, in order to bypass the land of Edom. But the people grew impatient on the journey and spoke against God and against Moses: “Why have you led us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? There is no bread or water, and we detest this wretched food!”

So the LORD sent venomous snakes among the people, and many of the Israelites were bitten and died.

Then the people came to Moses and said, “We have sinned by speaking against the LORD and against you. Intercede with the LORD so He will take the snakes away from us.” So Moses interceded for the people.

Then the LORD said to Moses, “Make a fiery serpent and mount it on a pole. When anyone who is bitten looks at it, he will live.” So Moses made a bronze snake and mounted it on a pole. If anyone who was bitten looked at the bronze snake, he would live.
Numbers 21:4-8

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up: that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.
John 3:14-15