• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Is watching Pro-Football a hobby?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Ha, ha. 'Tis the season, so I couldn't resist. Plus my absorption in Talk Jesus earlier tonight:computer:unusually delayed viewing Monday Night Football until the second quarter! I'm an avid follower of NFL and a Dallas Cowboys fan.

:soccer:...hmm, wrong football...

Soldier of God said:
I will pray for you. I will pray that you discover the Oakland Raiders. God Bless.
LOL...!

After last week-end's Cowboys/Raiders game, the Oakland Raiders were not quite the discovery I wanted! :lightning God Bless.

They Both Stink ! Oakland Raiders . Go EAGLES ! Think of me this weekend when Dallas is getting their stars knocked off their helments when the big green comes to town . Jerimiah Trotter is all the defense the eagles will need against Dallas . YYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW .
Schools out for now men . :shade:

Bah, NFL Players are overpaid and whiney. Watch College ball, see players with heart!

Texas and UCLA are the best football teams around =P

Doulos said:
Bah, NFL Players are overpaid and whiney. Watch College ball, see players with heart!

Texas and UCLA are the best football teams around
I had a sneeking suspicion that someone was lurking with the "overpaid" comment.
There had to be at least one geek around who is a college purist.
There is nothing like the skill, power, and energy of NFL players!

BROTHERSINARMST4G said:
They Both Stink ! Oakland Raiders . Go EAGLES ! Think of me this weekend when Dallas is getting their stars knocked off their helments when the big green comes to town . Jerimiah Trotter is all the defense the eagles will need against Dallas .
YYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW . Schools out for now men .
How about them Cowboys' fragrance?!! You surely did come to mind during the game today, BROTHER.

Raider's fans surround in my neck-of-the-woods, but off-hand I know no other Eagles' fans. It adds a right friendly dimension to this season's division contest.

BROTHERSINARMST4G said:
OPPPPSSSSS . Did I say eagles ? <=====Mike
Yessiree, and I'm feeling so friendly about this that I must offer consolation to you on your injury fraught Eagles.

YYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW .
NFL!!!!!!!

BROTHERSINARMST4G and Soldier of God, some field day your boys had yesterday - both the network broadcasts here.

RAIDERS' plunder of the Bills was blasting unexpected, and EAGLES' (I had to give a shout for you, BROTHERSINARMST4G, when Ware intercepted.) - an entertaining day of football. I'm looking forward to the NFC East revenge of the COWBOYS!!

:lightning :love:

It's Torture if your team is the Eagles like mine is . What a terrible year for the Birds . lol . :embarasse MikeT4G

SUPERBOWL XL Pittsburg 21/ Seattle 10

LOL, Mike. Close enough to "home" for ye?

Nigh, I'm glad you get to have THE BIG CELEBRATION finish! Keep that winner's joy going!! :sun:

That time of year now...NFL withdrawal....aw, I know the something missing feeling will go away by March...

Last edited:
Yay! I am happy of course since my Steelers won the big one. Also, I'm happy for Jerome Bettis. I knew it was his last chance at a ring and he is such a stand-up guy. You don't see many like him in the NFL. He's a humble guy, and I've never heard anyone say anything bad about him. He took a paycut the last 2 years in order to keep people from leaving the team, when elseware in the league, you have players holding out for more money only to paralize their chances of a championship.

Yay again! 5 Lambari trophies!

God bless,
Nigh