• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Is there a help forum?

I didnt know where to post this to ask (I had already emailed through the boards contact link) about deleting my account, and hadnt heard back yet.

Not sure how long that typically takes, but can I request an account deletion with the moderation more directly here?

Thanks for any help

@Chad

Last edited by a moderator:
Staff Member
Greetings,

may I ask why you are wanting to have your account deleted?

I shall look into it for you but we'd all rather that you stay a while longer, at least!

Jesus is Lord

Bless you ....><>

Greetings,

may I ask why you are wanting to have your account deleted?

I shall look into it for you but we'd all rather that you stay a while longer, at least!

Jesus is Lord

Bless you ....><>
Sure, I was just too hasty in joining, and its my own fault not the boards I just don't enjoy typing and much of the back and forths, being on forums (any forums at this point) is just not for me. I joined under another username here before from back in 2015 which I never used and I would have just hopped onto that one and made my way on but I had forgotten my password so I created a new account and gave it a go.

Its honestly not the boards fault, I'm not desiring to leave in a huff over anything, I am just not interested in participating in forums anymore.

And you know, I was at Carm way way back and they got hacked and so I just find it best to have your account deleted these days, keeping your digital footprint smaller as best you can. I am more comfortable with being deleted. Would be nice to offer that feature in settings so the staff doesnt have to be bothered.

Hope its not too much trouble

God bless

Staff Member
Sure, I was just too hasty in joining, and its my own fault not the boards I just don't enjoy typing and much of the back and forths, being on forums (any forums at this point) is just not for me. I joined under another username here before from back in 2015 which I never used and I would have just hopped onto that one and made my way on but I had forgotten my password so I created a new account and gave it a go.

Its honestly not the boards fault, I'm not desiring to leave in a huff over anything, I am just not interested in participating in forums anymore.

And you know, I was at Carm way way back and they got hacked and so I just find it best to have your account deleted these days, keeping your digital footprint smaller as best you can. I am more comfortable with being deleted. Would be nice to offer that feature in settings so the staff doesnt have to be bothered.

Hope its not too much trouble

God bless

The Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto His heavenly kingdom.
2Timothy 4:1

We are more than conquerors through Him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:37-39

Your life is hid with Christ in God.
Colossians 3:3

I noticed a moderator had edited my initial post tagging @Chad (an Administrator) to take care of my request to be deleted earlier on. So I decided to contact @Chad privately a couple weeks ago to again request that my account be deleted so that I would not have to ask for a deletion publically. How long does this sort of thing typically take? I know his last visit to the forum was May 16th after which time I had contacted him and he had just visited this morning June 4, I had book marked this thread and was just checking in to see whether my account is deleted yet, but not yet. Is the Administrator the owner or is there another someone who could possibly fulfil my request to have my my account deleted from this forum?

Thanks for any assistance in this matter peace