• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

is my life really busted

hi all
I need you help. I'm so stressed out cos my faith is going down hill , I feel like I'm a failer when I have done wrong (sin) and that my life is going to get a lot worst
I know the lord cares for me very much but , I just feel like my life is in a mess and I know jesus said that it would not be easy to walk on his path but , I just can not handle the way my life is right now , I'm in urgent need of a job cos I can not afford to buy food ( yes I know I should take everythink in pray , but I sometimes wonder what I have done wrong to deserve this hell I'm going throught ) , guys please can you help me cos I'm just feel like my life is a never ending mess .

Dear for Christ.

Hello, i noticed that you have been in Christ for a while. We as Christians can and do go through very difficult times. Times when despair can override our faith if we let it.

In many countries around the World to be a Christian is a death sentence. Back in the time of the New Testament some churches were brutally treated, people died for their faith in Jesus.

Your poor circumstances should give you more reason to rejoice in the Lord. Yes, Jesus knows exactly what you are going through, and He loves you beyond our understanding. Please trust Jesus completely and commit yourself to Him in everything. I will pray that your material circumstances change, but your trust in Jesus is the priority.

Active
Sister for Christ! Hopefully I can help you. You have said your faith is going down hill,and no one knows better then you if that is true or not! Knowing, is the first lesson on learning. next why?

Because of what you are enduring right now? The greatest word that can rob us of anything in Christ is NO HOPE!! within us! This my sister is what we must first get back from the devil who has robbed you of this! Jesus said this 1 cor 10:13 but,we are required to do something here as well.

Believe it,and if we really do believe this,why we will always act upon this. After becomeing saved myself,i ran from the Lord,he wanted all of me,I was not willing at that time to commit my whole self to him!! I mean hey!! I have a life to you know! Lost my job and lived on the streets for a year and a half,took baths in a holiday Inn pool.

Went to the grocery store took some bread,then some lunch meat,went into a quiet isle and ate,then left! everyday I wanted to just forget life! I mean really!! what is the point!! not to bore you to tears with a long story!!

Finally I arrived back home,got some help from a Pastor of a chruch,and began again. This time,I committed!! I decided that since I am not of the world anyway,I might as well not act like it either! I mean they did not care if I starved to death or was on the street with no hope! Jesus did!!

Now saying this was not enough,nope,I now would be tested!( Jeremiah 17:10) Now I had to prove to the enemy and myself that my words were indeed true! Time to get some Wisdom from the Lord, mine sure did not make it! ( 1 Cor 1:30) But this required me to get into the Word daily! Pray daily! I had to now look that not praying was even a sin to me,as it was for our good friend Samuel!! ( 1 Samuel 12:23) 30 days,that is what it took,30 hard tough days! YES my sister it is worth it!

Because now I can give you, what Jesus gave me!! HOPE in HIM! and with HOPE in Jesus!! why bless God we can also have hope in ourselves,because we are in Christ now! We are his children! ( matt 18:1-6) We are humbled,so we can stay humble in ourself,and so we can always give grace, and mercy to others who need this so much as we ourselves do always still need this!

The final result!! 1 Cor 2:16 the mind of Christ! I started to see this one day,as I was looking for a hair dryer for my hair,ah I had hair back then, lol,Holy Spirit in me said ,do not buy this here! Go to a store a mile from here,which was target,and buy it there!

I first prayed to have one! You see before we do anything,we ask the Lord first,then we use our faith and perform that which we believe,I believed at that time he wanted me to have one.( Hebrews 11:6) notice something here please,God first then us! Not the other way around,which was what I was used to!

I did as I believed, and found that same hair dryer $20.00 cheaper!! I felt so good coming out of there!! LOl YES!! we can hear from the Lord if we listen to him! I will sure be praying for you!! I know the pains you are going through! That is why I wanted to tell you,so you would know that I truly understand! It is worth all the pains!

We go through this my sister!!( 1 Peter 1:6-9) so we may recieve this!! ( 1 Peter 3:17-18) and so my sister in Christ I his humble servent in him do this unto you! 1 Peter 4:8-19!!) May all love and all grace be unto you both now and forever in Christ Jesus!! amen!

Jesus gives all of us inner peace when we accept His
gift of salvation. Romans 5:1
This inner peace allows us to feel at ease no matter
if the days are sunny or rainy. No matter
what life throws at us, we have God INSIDE us! Just
think, God is in YOU! He is in everything! He is so much
closer than we could ever have thought!

Life can make us feel like we are bound in an inevitable
situation and that there is no exit door. But
Christ sets us free! John 8:36
He takes our burdens for us, helps us through them,
and breaks off the chains of sin and life. We
just have to humble ourself and bring our troubles
to God. John 14:27-28

So whatever wave we must ride, whatever storm we
must endure, we will never go through them alone.
God's yoke is easy and light. His love for us is strong.
And you know what always makes me feel like a load
has been lifted off of my chest? This quote:
If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me. ~Robert M. McCheyne

Dear for Christ,

Your faith is going downhill because you are worried about your job and food. May I assure you that God is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all that we can ask or think according to the power that works in us" Eph 3:20

Remember that you cannot serve two masters! Matt 6:24
so you must stop worrying and start leaning on God's Word concerning your job and food. You can't have faith and fear together!

the Lord cares for you and He loves you. Don't you think that He doesnt since you haven't got a job. He has provided everything that you need but He wants you to believe Him for a job and not be afraid even if it looks impossible.

Keep these scriptures with faith and patience:

2 Cor 9:8
1 Peter 5:7

God bless you
PRE

hi all
I need you help. I'm so stressed out cos my faith is going down hill , I feel like I'm a failure when I have done wrong (sin) and that my life is going to get a lot worst
I know the lord cares for me very much but , I just feel like my life is in a mess and I know Jesus said that it would not be easy to walk on his path but , I just can not handle the way my life is right now , I'm in urgent need of a job cos I can not afford to buy food ( yes I know I should take everything in pray , but I sometimes wonder what I have done wrong to deserve this hell I'm going through ) , guys please can you help me cos I'm just feel like my life is a never ending mess .

You are walking through a trial in your life and in your faith. It is not a punishment by God, but a test of faith. He wants to strengthen you, and this is how He's doing it. Sometimes the Lord takes away things in our lives because He wants us to shift our focus back to Him. And it sounds like in your situation, He wants you to completely and fully rely on and trust in Him. Turn your eyes to Him and He will lead you through to victory.

God is not angry or mad at you... In fact, the reason why He's letting you go through this is because He wants you to be better for His glory, and this is what will get you there. He's chosen you of all the people on this earth saying, "This is the one I want to strengthen. This is the one I want to grow. This is the one I want to use for my work. I choose you my beloved child. You are worthy of my work."

God is a father. He is your Father. And just like a loving father He will help you whenever you need it. Think of a young girl that has fallen off her bike. She scrapes up her knees and cries out to her father who comes running as soon as he hears the fall. Our Father in heaven does the same thing. He knows that you have fallen down and scraped your knees, and He wants nothing more than to rush to your side, pull you in His arms, and fix all the brokenness. You don't have to do anything but relax and surrender in His arms.

The great thing about God is that He is faithful even when we are not. That means, even when we sin, even through our mistakes, even through our wrongdoings, He still loves us, and He will still work with us. As long as you have accepted Christ, He is all you need. Christ overcame every sin, and because of Him, we are free and we are blameless forever. There are things in my life I cannot overcome, no matter how hard I try... but I know that I never will overcome those things, only Christ can do that; so I am letting Him. Every sin we ever committed, every sin we commit today, every sin we will commit tomorrow and later on is already forgiven. So there is nothing you can do to separate from God's love:
neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. ~Romans 8:38-39
He is your Father, and He will never stop loving you.

You cannot handle your life right now... but God can. And He wants to take that burden for you, all you have to do is give it to Him. Lift up your problems to God, and watch to see what amazing things He does with them.

*Delight* in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart.

*Commit* your ways to Him, and He will establish your thoughts.

*Trust*
in Him, and He will bring it to pass.

*Acknowledge* Him in all your ways, and He will direct your path.

He is faithful to finish His work. He has started a work in you, and now you must let Him finish.

Give over your troubles to Him, and let Him work in them. And while He's working on your problems, you should be living in Him:

1) Dwell on the things of God: His presence, His love, His faithfulness, His perfection, etc.

2) Dwell on the fruit of the spirit: love, joy, peace, kindness, gentleness, self-control, goodness, patience, faithfulness

3) Read His word

4) Pray, pray, pray! Always be talking to God

5) Be in fellowship with others

6) Obey His commands

God can and will use you to accomplish His will, regardless of who you are or what you've done. Your past does not determine what God can do... because He can do all things. He doesn't work because of sin, but in spite of sin.

Don't focus on what you can't do; don't dwell on your faults or failures or shortcomings; just dwell on the things of God and He will pull you through.

I hope this helps. God is right now teaching me and helping me through these same feelings. So if you have any more questions please ask! And I will most definitely help. I included a link to a love letter from God. Read it and know that it is true, and that it is meant especially for you.
Father's Love Letter Text

I will be praying for you!

In Christ's name,

Last edited: