• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Is God ok with Faith without Works?

God's Word says the just shall live by faith-All the time. We say we have faith, but when the trying of that faith is put to test we faint. I am trusting God to manifest a vision of mine that was given to me by the Holy Spirit. So I began talking about this thing like it is in the physical... Just like I expected some people think I"m Wacke, but I don't care what they think because one day it shall manifest. Now had I not tell others and speak bold about this thing will God bring it to the physical. I feel he would not- true faith need works.

See James 2:14, 20 & 21 KJV:
What doth it profit, my brethren though a man say he hath faith and have not WORKS? can faith save him? But wilt thou know O vain man, that FAITH without works is DEAD? Was not Abraham our father justified by WORKS, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the alter?

faith without works

A few months ago my pastor's sermon was about faith without works. He said that we can say we believe in God, go to church, etc etc., but when it came down to getting involved with the church ministry in some way or ministering to people about Jesus and his word they were lacking. I used to be that way. Now however, since falling in love with God on Christmas eve 2005 I have changed. I am involved with my church ministry. I do childrens church every wednesday night, I assist in special events like this past christmas when my church had a bike, and toy give away. I went to the church helped wrap presents, then the next day gave some of the children who came their gift. I try to minister to at least one person per day. They could be someone I run into in line at the grocery store, or on the street. I tell them about Jesus and if they are homeless and in need of shelter, tell them where they can go.

In my opinion, if you believe and have total faith, then it isn't enough just to say you do, you have to show the world that you do. After all actions speak louder then words.