• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Is GOD forsaking me..?

How are you today? i am fine. this document might help you if you have been suffering because of the many things associated with backsliding. Someone once asked me;

Is God is forsaking me because of what I did?

Answer

1 Corinthians vs 25 – 27 show us that we are in a race in this journey of Christianity. God will forsake us if we continue to make our foreheads hard with disbelief and doubt. Especially after having known that the LORD indeed can get us out of a situation. Before backsliding you knew GOD could not be limited by a situation nor circumstances now what has happened to all that faith in GOD? It has just gone just like that? NO. Say no the devil. I want to tell you something that have been repeating and always mentioning to a number of people; let us realize the benefits of continued faithfulness to the LORD. Remember Paul on Hebrews 12 vs 1 when he says …… let us lay aside every weight and sin which clings so closely in this race that is set before us. If you backslide you taking yourself back to the start line and in the end it affects you the runner. Don’t keep starting. Go on forever. Others will find you already there

Taffy

GOD IS GOOD

Godly Guys Gossip God's Glory:secret: