• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Is God angry at me ?

hi.
I need your help on this dream that I had last night , I'm trying to see if there is a message in this dream .
The dream started off will like a firey burning place (sort of like hell is) then the next thing I know it's I heard this voice, the voice started off like how you would talk to a person normally but then the voice got higher and higher ( aka louder and louder) as if this voice was getting angry at me, then the next thing I know I heard and saw thunder . It was then at that point I woke up from the dream . I know I heard the Lord Jesus telling me that God would never be that angry at me which leaves me with one other thing .......... Could it be the devil trying to tell me something here ?? If so what is it . I'm trying to mean sense of this dream. If you can help me that would be fab.
(sorry guys but this is all I can remember of the dream , sorry if it'es not clear , but I've try my best to give you the details of the dream)

I can't remember it was kind of muffled. and thats all I can remember of the dream. cos it happen so fast .

Staff Member
If it's from God, then He will make understanding available to you, when you're ready. If it's from the devil, then why would you want to know what he has to say, since he's a liar?

Only you know how your life is progressing in your walk with God. Can we balance what we dream with how we deal with the world we're aware of against His Word? It might have an affect on our sleeping habits. Being truthful with yourself in all aspects of your life even if it doesn't always achieve the level of behavior that we believe God wants of us, is a most important aspect in continuing our walk. We pick up the cross daily, and go forward, in faith, with the hope that He guides our footsteps. Which He does.

I'm sorry I can't provide guidance in anything specific in regards to your dream. If it is bothersome to you then might I suggest what some folks have found helpful. Some find solace with prayer and the reading of His Word before going to sleep.
C4E
Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.

Active
I need your help on this dream that I had last night , I'm trying to see if there is a message in this dream .
The dream started off will like a firey burning place (sort of like hell is) then the next thing I know it's I heard this voice, the voice started off like how you would talk to a person normally but then the voice got higher and higher ( aka louder and louder) as if this voice was getting angry at me, then the next thing I know I heard and saw thunder . It was then at that point I woke up from the dream
That was awesome,and they are all scripture elements.
Scripture says my God is an all consuming fire.
He is turning up the volume so you can hear him.

Deuteronomy 4:36 You have been made to hear his voice from heaven so you may be instructed. And he showed you his great fire here on earth, and you heard his voice from the middle of that fire.

Job 37:4 It is followed by the roar of his voice. He thunders with his majestic voice. He doesn't hold the lightning back when his thunder is heard.

These verses might help.
I visit that environment occasionally.Sometimes I'm standing ankle deep in water with flames and there are usually burnt blocks made of stone laying around.I think you will remember more details.
Many of us have been praying for you even if we don't always post and I believe you are seeking God with your whole heart and he is showing you that he is on the scene.

Last edited:
I don't believe He would be mad at you.but I do believe it hurts Him that you would think so after He gave His only son for the price of you're freedom of sin ...the ultimate over payment ..Yes He does have a side that is wrath but it would take more than you can do to provoke it if it wasn't poured out on those who hung Christ on the cross...you know the guys ..you and me..Rev

Is God angry at me ?

There are too many voices in the world that do not speak for God

There are too many voices in that other world too (the place of dreams, visions, etc.) that do not speak for God.

Those voices stir up nothing but unrest in the child of God.

By the wisdom of God I`m still learning to tune them out...

Does the scripture say "For God was so angered He sent His Son to holler at you?" (ref John 3:16)

I pray God gives you such a overwhelming revelation of His love for you, that no man or devil can shake you from your trust in Him.

I guess a good place to start is ,"God loves you!"

If this dream is from Him it is because He wants a deeper relationship with you. He is always seeking a deeper relationship with us, His precious children.

In my own life there have been times when He decides I am ready to take another step and mature as a christian. Only you know if this is where you are.

If your dream is concerning you, bring it to Jesus. Spend time with Him in prayer and contemplation. Spend time in the bible and seek fellowship with other christians. Then whether it's from God or not, you will be in a safe place and will come to no harm.

I pray that you will be at ease in this and that this is God at work in your life and that you may grow ever closer to Him who loves us utterly.:dirol: