• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Is everyone a child of God?

Active
God knows us before he forms us in the womb, I'm pretty sure we are his Children.
Adopted....
Biblical evidence?
"Properly discuss" By your standards?
God created every human and as Father IS one of his many titles, we are His children whether one rejects, accepts, or even suggests what you think.

Only those who repent of their sins and accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior are grafted into the family of God. Adopted as children, by the blood that Jesus shed on the cross. A new covenant between Creator and creation was made. Luke 22:20 When Jesus held The Last Supper with His disciples, He said, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you.

Eph 1:5 “He predestined us for adoption to himself as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will.”

The 'us' in this verse are Christians who have repented of their sins. All who repent truthfully of their sins were predestined for adoption.

Gal 4:4-7
But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth his Son, born of woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law, so that we might receive adoption as sons. And because you are sons, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, ‘Abba! Father!’ So you are no longer a slave, but a son, and if a son, then an heir through God.

Before we were adopted, we were under the law. A slave. Not a child of God.

Rom 8:15
For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!

Unless you are adopted into the family of God, you cannot call Him 'Father'. You call Him, God.

Eph 2:19
Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God.

We were foreigners and strangers before we became Christians. Only once we are saved are we not strangers.

Active
Act 17:29 . . Therefore, since we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think
the divine is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man's
devising.

The Athenian poets wrote about mankind in general which, if we go back to the
beginning, we see that mankind came into existence by means of creation. In other
words: we should understand mankind's birth as sort of like when Geppetto
constructed Pinocchio. The little wooden boy was the image and likeness of its
father but wasn't the father's direct descendant.

A preponderance of textual evidence indicates born-again Christians are similar to
Pinocchio, viz: they are children of God by creation rather than direct descendants.

2Cor 5:17
Eph 2:10
Eph 4:24
Col 3:9-10

God has only one child qualified to be known as His direct descendant.

John 1:14
John 1:18
John 3:16
John 3:18
1John 4:9

The thing is: were born-again Christians to be God's direct descendants, they would
be divine beings because like gives birth to like, i.e. were God to reproduce, He
would produce Gods, viz: duplicates of Himself like as we produce duplicates of
ourselves. For example:

Gen 5:3 . . And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his
own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth.
_

Is everyone a child of God?​

No, absolutely not, according to the doctrine of our Lord JESUS- John 8:41-45.

Is there anything in creation that was not created by God?
JESUS is the only one who was not born from the Devil.

In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the Devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of GOD, neither he that loveth not his brother. 1 John 3:10KJV

Loyal
JESUS is the only one who was not born from the Devil.

In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the Devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of GOD, neither he that loveth not his brother. 1 John 3:10KJV
You didnt answer my question. God created everything, and "It was good." But that creation had free will, and some chose to not be "true" sons of God. But became adopted sons of satan, and following generations became children of satan, not because he created them, but because they liked his guidance more than God's.

So again, is there anything in creation that was not created by God?

You didnt answer my question. God created everything, and "It was good."
What was created good lasted an Eternity in the garden of Eden, billions of years, the dwellers of Eden ruled by a wise Cherub, there they didn't die, it until the rebellion, there was no death there until the Cherubim corrupted himself in his heart, when he intended to be equal or greater than GOD, and by him, now son of perdition, man of sin, the sin entered in the Earth.
The man of sin deceived the woman, the woman believed in him, in the Devil, and was possessed by him and she was dominated by the spirit of Devil. So GOD CURSED the Devil, the man of sin, son of perdition, saying unto him: YOU ARE CURSED, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life. Now, now, man was made from the dust of the earth and ALL MANKIND until this current time was BORN FROM THE WOMB OF THE SERPENT, the first to be born was Cain.

The mankind was/is swallowed by the Devil once being made only of the dust of the earth, made from the man of sin
. Ever since you were born from the dust of the earth, from the sin, like your father, and your ancestors, and your religious guide -Pastors, Bishops, Evangelists, the Pope et caterva, and so on, they as a whole have been the Devil's food until the present time, this explain the existence of corruption in the Chuches, and idolatries, whitchcraft, false witnesses, as were showed even in the first century in the seven Churches of Asia. In the APOSTATE Church of Rome, Satan established his Throne, but it for now. Now, in the righteous Judgment of GOD, the Beast that is sat in Rome, and his followers, will be cast into the lake of fire-Revelation 21:8

As I said in my prior post, JESUS is the only one who was not born from the Devil, from the womb of the Serpent.

Genesis is a GOD's Plan of restoration or restitution of all things-Acts 3:19-21: --> 21
(Speaking of JESUS) Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which GOD hath spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.

John 1:9-14
9 - JESUS came unto His own, and His own received Him not.

12 But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of GOD, even to them that believe on His name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of GOD. (IT IS NECESSARY TO BE BORN AGAIN)

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and Truth.

In JESUS -who is the beginning - , GOD created the heavens: the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd heavens, and the heaven of the heavens, and created the earth, i.e. the clay, the dry land-Genesis 1:9

But that creation had free will, and some chose to not be "true" sons of God
Cain was born from the spirit of Devil after Eve and Adam be deceived and be possessed by the Devil. Cain was of that wicked one-1John 3:12. There was no choice.

The Lord God commanded the man, saying: Of the tree of the knowledge of GOOD and EVIL, YOU SHALL NOT EAT OF IT: So, where is the free will, the command of GOD is very clear? Free will is men's dogma or doctrine of demons made of the dust of the earth, it is not from GOD, but from the Devil. I don't eat it, it is mortal.

1Corinthians 6:2-3

2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world?
3 Know ye not that we shall Judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

Active
You didnt answer my question. God created everything, and "It was good." But that creation had free will, and some chose to not be "true" sons of God. But became adopted sons of satan, and following generations became children of satan, not because he created them, but because they liked his guidance more than God's.

So again, is there anything in creation that was not created by God?

:) Brad, you are a well meaning poster. But you have this topic on its head.

God did not create all to be Sons and daughters in His house. Humans were created for this.

Angels were created to be angels. Dogs and cats were created to be pets. Lions were created to be animals. Fish were created to be fish. A tree was created to be a tree. A human was created to accept Jesus and become a child of the Most high Eph 1:4.

Please re-read my OP and quote the scripture you think I am misinterpreting. Scripture is rather crystal clear on this.

Do you have a scripture that says a creation is by default a 'child of God'?