• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Is Baal real?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Loyal
Well of course there is no God save our God, the Great IAM. That being said, it was either a fake god to make someone money or power surrounding the worship of said criter or it was an evil spirit that enabled the supposed miracles that made it seem possible.

Active
Or just some fake god Ahab and Jezebel believe in that wasn't real.
Satan has many hats, He is "The Perfect Deceiver" The god of this world who received his power from his Creator. So in essence, every type of "Idol" that exists is a "knee" bow down to "Satan" and unto his demons. whether it is the Greeks, Persians, Philistines, people, Statues, Images, money, Jobs, car, careers, One's Looks, anything a person does in thoughts, deeds, spending more time in than they do with GOD,, has bow down and serve the Creature [creation] more than the Creator! Has become a worshiper of "Satan", and only the Light of the Gospel Of Jesus Christ can show one this truth. If one does not obey GOD they are obeying "satan" whether they know it or not. Either a person is a slave to God or a slave unto SIN {satan] there is no middle ground. A Slave of God, paid for by "The Blood of Jesus" a purchased. That person does not belong unto another. that person might be a dis-obedient slave. but will be disicpline and scourge, for all Sons will be. for this Trains them.

"Thou shalt have no other God Before for Me:

(Deut. 5).
You shall have no other gods before b me.

8“You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 9You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 10but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

Satan is The god of this World and God The Father has said: "Love not this world and love not the things in it" "For whosoever loves this world, the love of the Father is not in them" Any many have fell to this place "the cares of this life and the deceitful of riches has strangle them and choke

BUT THE ENEMY will use people to explain this truth away, the same way he deceived "Eve"!

Douay-Rheims Bible
"And the cares of the world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts after other things entering in choke the word, and it is made fruitless." [The Word of God In them becomes friutless] and they accept the "devils trinkets".

So is the IDOL, god real, Yes!, for it is the devil! behind the thought! making you dis obey GOD's Word. and placing you into violation and givng you a death sentence. for Our Creator is A Jealous GOD! and Jealousy has Rage! Not only is He a God of Love, He also is a Jealous GOD! God does not allow you to bow down even unto a "fake" god, And please do not test HIM. "Do not put your Lord God to the Test"!