• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Is Anyone Still Taking The Rapture Seriously? Please Speak With Me

I was 8 years old when I first learned that Jesus is coming back for us. The woman that bore me read to me and my older sibling from the book of Revelation. She nearly read the whole thing to us, but she let us know that she skipped some parts for her own reasons.

When I learned the Words in the book my heart raced with joy. Heaven was a place I had always heard about and I knew that Jesus lived there; but I did not know that Jesus was going to make a grand entrance and cause us to fly away from earth, having no more tears.

No more tears. I was the one they called “cry-baby”. They gave their best diligence to prove to me that they did not care about my tears. To do this, they would crush my Heart even more, while I was already broken up. They laughed at me because matters that they thought were small matters would hurt my feelings. At 8 years old I Understood with all my Heart that no more tears in Heaven means no more broken heart.

After I learned that Jesus will return, I was taught about the Rapture. Then I began to spread the news to all that would hear me. This conversation topic has always seemed quite easy to engage someone in every decade since then.

Because of my upbringing and conversations that I’ve had with just about every person that I have crossed paths with, I have always thought that if the Rapture or anything near it were to present itself in my lifetime and someone (whether I knew them or not but especially if I even knew the person) came to tell me that they want me to review evidence that Jesus has spoken to them and that I should keep asking them whatever questions I need to ask them to help me be certain of the Truth, but we need to discuss this immediately because the Rapture is happening NOW- I have always thought that I would listen with all my Heart and pray and ask Jesus what I should do about what I am hearing.

Many of us have heard the saying “Nothing shocks me”. Well, I am absolutely shocked that when I sincerely tell someone that Jesus has spoken to me and has given me a Message, that not one single Heart that I come in to contact with will give a Message from Jesus a justified and considerate analysis. Everyone has something better to do.

People, this is about the Rapture. Does anybody even want to go? Jesus sent a Message designed to show you exactly how to take flight. Here I am with the Message. Hello?

I want to know. I am dying to go home. A few months ago God put on my heart the urgency to share the gospel. I was telling Christian friends I feel Jesus is coming soon and no one cares they just want to live life. I am struggling now with apathy and feel distant from most of my Christian friends. Please tell me what Jesus has shared. I could use some encouragement. I want to go home!

Brother, all "real Christians" long to be at home... right now! Personally, I know I am a sinner, I know Yahshua paid my Sin Debt and I will live Eternity through in service to and with my LORD, Yahshua. If you need my email, let me know. The Bible is the true Word of YHWH and He teaches the Rapture there.

Staff Member
Dear Brothers, @IshiandIshah @Jelly
I love the thought of the Rapture, and to be part of it would be great joy indeed!
However, it is not the focus on which my life is driven in Christ Jesus! For it is not the Rapture that saves, but Jesus!!!
The pain we go through in this world, which is not our home, is but a momentary affliction (2 Corinthians 4:17) compared to what we have waiting for us! Alleluia!!!

So, as much as I appreciate the fervor of those letting others know about the Rapture, especially to those who do not believe in Jesus Christ, what will be that draws them to Jesus is the Holy Spirit, and the Gospel presented to them of our Lord & Savior!!! That is the task that we have to go about, until He Returns, or calls us Home. Whichever is first, we rejoice in the faith, knowledge and hope that is our Jesus! \o/

People will argue against it happening, or when it will happen. Do not let it bother you in the way that it becomes overwhelming/burden to you! Point them to our Jesus and allow the Holy Spirit to convict them. All the while treasuring the thought that whenever the Rapture happens...WOW...Alleluia!!! \o/

If they reject your telling of this Event, know that just like those who reject the return of Jesus, it makes no difference in it happening! It will happen!!! Even now I have a smile on my face thinking of it, so hopefully will others in time even as it draws closer as we await His Return!!! Spreading the Gospel of course until the day we meet our Jesus!!! :)

God Bless!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
\o/

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. Romans 15:13 ESV

Loyal
1Th 4:16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.

1Th 4:17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

1Th 4:18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.

Brother, all "real Christians" long to be at home... right now! Personally, I know I am a sinner, I know Yahshua paid my Sin Debt and I will live Eternity through in service to and with my LORD, Yahshua. If you need my email, let me know. The Bible is the true Word of YHWH and He teaches the Rapture there.
Thank you ever so much. Yes, I will certainly like to have your email.

Thank you ever so much. Yes, I will certainly like to have your email.
If you will go to Facebook and look for Bill Taylor I am the UH-1 helicopter with the old man on the nose. Please use the site to instant message me and I will give you the email.

Active
People, this is about the Rapture. Does anybody even want to go?
Of course!! today would be fine.
Jesus sent a Message designed to show you exactly how to take flight.
What "take flight"??? When the trumpet sounds and He tell us to "Come up", then we will. Personally I don't think we'll "disappear" - i.e. it's more likely that our life (soul) will just leave, and our bodies will simply become lifeless.

Loyal
The Bible says the rapture WILL happen. That cannot be debated, it's a plain fact.

ἐπισυνάγω
episunagō
ep-ee-soon-ag'-o
From G1909 and G4863; to collect upon the same place: - gather (together).
Total KJV occurrences: 7

Rapture simply means "gather up" or "gather together".

Matt 24:31; "And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

Mark 13:27; "And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven.

1Thes 4:16; For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
1Thes 4:17; Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.

So you can debate the timing of it, ( pre-trib, mid-trib, post-trib) or you can even debate whether it's a separate event from the second coming or the same event, but you can't
deny the rapture is going to happen at some point. The Bible clearly says in multiple places, the saints will be "gathered up together" at some point.

Of course!! today would be fine.

What "take flight"??? When the trumpet sounds and He tell us to "Come up", then we will. Personally I don't think we'll "disappear" - i.e. it's more likely that our life (soul) will just leave, and our bodies will simply become lifeless.
If you will go to Facebook and look for Bill Taylor I am the UH-1 helicopter with the old man on the nose. Please use the site to instant message me and I will give you the email.
I tried to find ya, but I don't think I saw your page. If you'd like to try and find mine, my facebook name is Ishah Binah and my profile pic is the same as the one on this platform "Talk Jesus".

The Bible says the rapture WILL happen. That cannot be debated, it's a plain fact.

ἐπισυνάγω
episunagō
ep-ee-soon-ag'-o
From G1909 and G4863; to collect upon the same place: - gather (together).
Total KJV occurrences: 7

Rapture simply means "gather up" or "gather together".

Matt 24:31; "And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

Mark 13:27; "And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven.

1Thes 4:16; For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
1Thes 4:17; Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.

So you can debate the timing of it, ( pre-trib, mid-trib, post-trib) or you can even debate whether it's a separate event from the second coming or the same event, but you can't
deny the rapture is going to happen at some point. The Bible clearly says in multiple places, the saints will be "gathered up together" at some point.
Brother, rest assured that there is not one debating bone within my body. May we celebrate and proclaim the coming of Jesus with Joy.

1Th 4:16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.

1Th 4:17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

1Th 4:18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.
Thank you ever so much for these comforting Words, Curtis!