• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

is angry and hurting

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

and taking it out on others lately, im sorry, i didn't mean to, it just happened, I hate myself for it.

it hurts so bad inside.

We all have a struggles and are constantly battling with sin. The important thing is that you have recognized and repented for your wrong doings! Also the good news is that the lord Jesus still loves you and will forgive you! I pray that the lord gives you wisdom about how to overcome! AMEN

It is ok, there is no reason to hate yourself, you are precious and loved by your FAthe in heaven, Ive been where you are and I promise it gets better, It is a process but Jesus came to heal the broken hearted and give us beauty for our ashes. Sister read Beauty for Ashes by Joyce Meyer. you will be blessed.

and taking it out on others lately, im sorry, i didn't mean to, it just happened, I hate myself for it.

it hurts so bad inside.
Sadly it is human nature to vent on those closest to us so welcome to the human race. This is something I make a conscience effort to avoid. That being said I still sometimes find myself doing that very thing. The key for me is to avid that if possible and apologize quickly when not.
Also, do not hate yourself because I find in life their are always enough volunteers to take that job- this world is not our home.
Even the great Apostle found himself acting contrary to his desires so I suppose we can expect to struggle with such things. So after you have made amends make sure to forgive yourself as the Lord does.
So now we have looked at the fruit of that issue but let us examine our heart continually before the Lord and we will get down to the root of the problem.

Are we getting enough prayer time?
Are we getting enough Word time?
Are we getting enough time worshiping and drawing close to our God?
These three things build up our inner man and give us peace in any storm. They also fill our hearts leaving little room for Satan or the world.
So, are we are to walking in love? Anything else is not of God and to be discarded. Even in the face of darkness we are to speak the truth in love.
Are we believing His Word over all our circumstances no matter how difficult they seem? This is walking by faith.
We are to walking in forgiveness towards others? This is the heart of our Master expressed through us and He forgave even those who tortured and crucified Him.

All that being said sometimes it helps just to have someone to talk to. I am here fairly often and if you wish to PM me I would be glad to assist in any possible way.
Also you may wish to consider talking to your local Pastor.
Either way you are in my prayers my friend.
Many blessings in Jesus Name,
your brother Larry.

it hurts so bad inside.
Just pray about it and find refuge in our Fathers arm. Give it all to Him lay it down at the foot of the cross.