Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by MAS84, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Hi there!

My Name is Monde, and I'm a 32 year old South African studying and working in Bornheim Germany. It's so good to be able to join this wonderful community of God- and Kingdom-seekers. I love Jesus, and I look forward to being a part of His awesome endtime spectical which is about to unfold. Stay blessed! And above all, stay vigilant and prayerful! ;)

2. Welcome to Talk Jesus Monde @MAS84

Enjoy the forums and online fellowship

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that He shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:
    Job 19:25

MAS84 likes this.
  3. Welcome to Talk Jesus Brother @MAS84

Always a joy to welcome another brother in Christ Jesus Monde. Especially to this online community of believers. I am like you. Our Mother's constant prayers heavenward and desire for our Salvation certainly I believe moved our Father in Heaven to respond to their pleas.

Once again be welcome brother.
    With the Love of Christ Jesus.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

"You will be hated by all because of My name, but the one who endures to the end, he will be saved. Mark 13:13

4. Welcome to the forum @MAS84

Es macht jetzt viele Jahre das ich eine Student in Deutschland war. Gröss Gott!

5. Hello @MAS84 welcome to the forums!

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)