• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Introducing myself

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I didn't actually introduce myself when I joined this forum. I am 74 on Aug 1, this year and have been a Christian for a very long time, but don't consider I was moving forward in Christ until I discovered the Gospel of Grace. Joseph Prince helped me very much and the Gospel of Grace has changed my life dramatically. My testimony is long and involved and He called me a very long time ago, so I won't bore you with the details, though they're still very precious to me. I appreciate being able to read and post msgs here from those of the same faith in Jesus. :)

I didn't actually introduce myself when I joined this forum. I am 74 on Aug 1, this year and have been a Christian for a very long time, but don't consider I was moving forward in Christ until I discovered the Gospel of Grace. Joseph Prince helped me very much and the Gospel of Grace has changed my life dramatically. My testimony is long and involved and He called me a very long time ago, so I won't bore you with the details, though they're still very precious to me. I appreciate being able to read and post msgs here from those of the same faith in Jesus. :)
Praise the LORD!!!

Active
i thought of the guy who posted 2nd when i read of tessie. great to have u here....i did that gig course while back and it's solid gold stuff