• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Indonesia pass New Law Sex out of Wedlock and adultery you go to Jail

Let me say something since you do no know or understand, God does not need a corrupted human to explain His word to one Of his children
Some people should follow their own advice and stop teaching the word. Surely you know Jesus said you have no need of anyone to teach you

Active
I can see it now!

They are going to tell on you!

I bet they will be selling a lot of “Hoddies” in Indonesia.

They are going to tell on. You, if they see you. They are going to have spies everywhere. Family members going to tell on you.
If you ever get serious about a walk with the Master, you will not find any humor in these matters.

Loyal
Some people should follow their own advice and stop teaching the word. Surely you know Jesus said you have no need of anyone to teach you
May I ask do you know the different between "teaching", "lecturing", "Proclaiming", "Instructing", "explaining". And may I ask, where did YOU learn, about these electives. and where did you exercise these skills of operations and who did you exercise these skills ON?, "the audience and which ones were "Gifts" from God and which ones, were taught or learned how to perform such skills of operations. And do you have "Credentials". and what are your specialities in, is it "religion studies", "Theological Studies", "Biblical history" and what form. and how many hours of Studies in "Pneumatology" for starters. I been on this Journey since 1977 and I do not mean "Sunday school" and Weds, night Bible class. and singing in The church choir, and mens day programs. and Ice cream socials. and Queen for A Day at church.

Plus, GOD chose me and Called me I did not call him. :eyes: And You can take that to the bank, Even the Presbyterians, told me, GOD has Called You and You going! You ain't got no choice, I told them No I ain't, God ain't Called me and I ain't going! They told me, ok you will see!:sob: Bye, you will be back!:sob:

They were not lying!:sob: GOD put that FIRE THAT "FULL POWER OF THAT "Holy Ghost" I COUND NOT stop Talking about GOD! Was on FIRE! I started saying WORDS that was in the Bible I never heard before or read the Bible! I needed Help! What is wrong with me!:sob: My wife, got scared my Mother and my daddy, called pastors and Methodist Pastor what is wrong with Him. They Said; The methodist, The Pentecostal, The Seventh Day Advents. The Holy ROLLERS, The Baptist, GOD has CALLED THAT BOY, He do not have choice! Hundreds of People came to here me preach!:sob:

I did not know and many other even heard of Such a thing about a person being converted like me, Preachers from everywhere coming to hear me, , they called me to preach at their church.es little kids would get quiet and listen to me preach, people would having nightmares about me preaching about Hell! You could see the terror on their faces! They were crying out to Jesus in their dreams! The whole neighborhood would come out to here me preach, those who knew me from a baby! They said they have never seen anything like it. People from "motorcycle clubs" RollerSkating Rinks", Karate School, People finding out where I live, coming to my house crying, grown men, asking me what happen to me. and how I had change over night! My wife told me. you are not The Man I married! I told her I was better! I went back to College! Got My "Computer Science degree". and the games began. and I have not turn around since March 1977, and do not mean a Sunday school class or a Wednesday night Bible class on how to speak in tongues or how to lay hands on the sick!
And argue about "denominations"!

They told me "The PRESBYTERIANS" the 1st. day I ran to them to ask them what is wrong with me! They told, no man can teach you, THAT GOD, will teach you, you are different ! Go and you will see! No man can teach you! You are what They called "A SPIRITUAL MAN" from Conversion! Like I knew what that meant!:sob: I told those Pastors they were crazy! I am gone! They said, ok, you will see! you different!:sob: I thought those pastors had lost their mines!

And when I came back, they said, that "Sunday Church was not for me. I Had to go somewhere else. and they knew where! A church that only "Theologians" "Doctors of Divinity" Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Virginia Theological, AND UNION THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY GRADS WENT. and PASTORS WENT TO THAT WAS CLOSE DOOR SESSIONS!:sob: I Sure got scared then! I Didn't Now Nothing, I had dress up in those expensive suits and shoes, which I knew because my Father grew up in expensive suits and clothes and cars because my Grand father had a big business and they had own big farms in the south my grand father father and my Grand mother father the own almost the whole County, stores and everything,. Houses and all.

Before long about 3 years I was giving "lecture", preaching sermons, and giving the Sunday school lessons to Pastors and Minsters. About 3 times a year. Which normally took about 3 years to do one presentation' I was doing 3 a year. By request. I knew the Book and not verses, and I did not need a piece of paper a script in front of me, "Outline or without a Outline" and my time line was always on point. whether 30 minutes , 45 minutes, 1 hour, of 15 minutes on one of The last words of Christ on "Good Friday ", God was with me, and did exactly how he gave it to me! Because I knew nothing else. Never been taught by a Sunday school teacher, Wednesday night Bible class, or Instructed by a Pastor! But learn how to do lectures, how to preach different kinds of Sermon arraignments, how to address a audience by observing the "Theologians" The "Divinity' Majors", the Evangelists, "The Biblical Orators" , "The Biblical Scholars" I learn by watching Minsters who came to our counsel from all over the United States of American, the People they called "The Big DOGs", those men of Renown. from California to New York! Minsters and pastor who got paid from the Top, $10,000.00 up front before they appeared. and then a part of the offering! And Staying at the best Hotels,

I told many I know what I am talking about!

I Know it is a GOD, and my agenda had nothing to do with "tongues and healing". I was a "presenter" of The "GOSPEL ACCORDING TO Jesus Christ"! and Anointed to do so and I am not ashamed to say so! More than volume, But Spirit , ' a implosion" I had to learn theological names what had happen to me and explain to myself and to understand about myself what was going on in me. That only Theological Sound words could express. Sunday school and Wednesday Bible class could not tell the story about me and explain why I am here! No Pentecostal, No Lutheran, No baptist , no Methodist, no Orangutang, no back woods, elmhurst, Cotton Trees, Jamestown Puritan Calvinistic, Huguenots, "Roman Catholic Orthodox" black collar could help me!:sob: I needed help, That "PARAKLETOS" had me, In my dreams, I would wake up Preaching to a whole Crowd of People, I would preach to my dog, and he would sit down one listen! at work I would preach, the people would say His voice wood change. I was a "Orator" they would say, listen to Him it sound so good! Preachers would be saying He sound Like GOD! One old pastor told me one time, "Now you do know you ain't GOD":sob:

I know y'all think I am playing, but sometimes I didn't know what was going to come out of my mouth, It was like I was listening to it too!:sob: I would; be listening to me talk.

This has been a exciting journey. The more I suffered the powerful was the messages. It seems like I had to experience what similar to the prophets went through and then it produce the messages that was in the Text that I was relating too. Just like the prophets of Old. No one wanted to see the Prophet of God coming. He always had a message of coming Judgment, Because no one in Israel or Judah , kept God's word. So Judgment always came either now or delayed judgment. And the punish meant lasted for many years, 40 years, 70 years, 90 years, even through generations.

Like I heard, someone mention the widow with the pots of oil. they fell to mention the meaning of the text. Jesus said there where many widows that was hungry in "Israel" But God only sent Food to a woman who was not a Israelite but to a woman in SIDON. And the people, "Israel" got angrier and wanted to kill him.

LUKE 4 (BSB)
…"Then He added, “Truly I tell you, no prophet is accepted in his hometown. But I tell you truthfully that there were many widows in Israel in the time of Elijah, when the sky was shut for three and a half years and great famine swept over all the land. Yet Elijah was not sent to any of them, but to the widow of Zarephath in Sidon.…"

Loyal
If you ever get serious about a walk with the Master, you will not find any humor in these matters.
Like I have said I am retired, Old men are for counsel young men are for war, .if one didn't remember his Creator in their youth when they were strong. what can you do old and weak? If you fought in God's war when you was able to train and fight in The heat of the battle, many battles, now you have the experience to give The counsel. of GOD when you have been ask.

I got fruit from my younger years I gave my life to Christ when others was loving the world, and playing church games. going to basketball games watching sports TV. So talk all you want I got "timber" in Heaven! and My people, my mother is waiting on me! So give me so more "animosity" and stones all kinds of names and I will lap it up like Gideon's soldiers lapping water like dogs! I trained my children, I wash their clothes mop floor said their prayers with them at night, fix their food in the mornings dinners at night, I gave them birthday parties, I read books and stories in there schools classes I iron their clothes,. I caught buses pushing them in baby strollers to Museum and Institutes of Arts" taught them about Jesus, Took them to the Hospital when they got sick to the doctor all by myself, Stayed up many night with them in my arms when they were sick! when they called my name in the middle of the night I was there!

I taught them how to pray, I took them to college with me and they would sit down in the back of the room and do their homework, I took them to parks and swimming pools, and we laugh and played many days and nights. I Learn how to do my girls hair better than a woman! I could do it so good my mother would start crying when she would see their hair, I shop bought clothes boys and girls, If my kids could not go there neither did I go!

Why Because, The LOVE GOD and the power of The Holy Ghost flowing in my soul And tears in my eyes, I had lay down many days on the floor to clothe my children for them to go to school and braid my little girls hair. My mother ask me one day, how could I do my little girl hair so well .I told her, I prayed to God to teach me to do her hair better than woman, and he did!

And I know , you do not believe what my GOD has done and taught me in my life, and I don't care! because you have not done anything for me but deny My GOD who have taught me every thing I know, You ain' t nothing but a Stumbling block in my way! But guess what I don"t care! for there have been many stumbling blocks in my way sent I came out of my mother's womb!

I am going to say it now, I do not what a part of the god you serve, I got me own GOD! The same GOD, my Grandaddies had, The same God My Grandmothers had The same God My Aunt had, the same GOD, My uncle had, The same GOD, My MOTHER HAD, the same God she taught me how to sing too and pray too, the same GOD she cried too, The same GOD I cried too! And you are not going to change my ways! If he was good enough for them in the "DEEP Darkest places in the back woods of "Mississippi and Arkansas" where The "COTTONMOUTHS" and "WATER Moccasins" roam!

He is good enough for me!

PloughBoy, Serving the same GOD my Mother taught me! And the same her mother taught her!

So you are wasting your time trying to convert me! For me and my mother enjoyed our Father for He is more than A God to me and my mother, He is Our FATHER! And he does not mind us enjoying His graces! To us! And He loves to hear our humor and our laughter! I cannot help if you do not like the GOD I serve good for you! Since You got your own God!

Now that is another one of my testimonies that the world cannot stand neither Can they stand me!

And I do not mind Boasting and Bragging about this GOD who teaches men how to do Their little children hair, better than a women and have not been to anyones school for hair dressers!

Now Go tell your God what I said!:eyes: or is he asleep and you cannot tell him about me and what I said tonight in conversation. But you got A personal relationship with him. and you cannot have a casual conversation with him about me and what I said.

I tell you right now, it is getting to late in the day, either join me or step back and watch! "The SALVATION of The LORD" be Manifested!

Loyal
I can see it now!

They are going to tell on you!

I bet they will be selling a lot of “Hoddies” in Indonesia.

They are going to tell on. You, if they see you. They are going to have spies everywhere. Family members going to tell on you.
I do not understand some people unless they are really "Nominals Christians: then It makes plenty of sense this is "Scripture". what I printed. I see truly the letter killeth and the Spirit gives life. now compared below.

"Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another."

Matthew 10:21,35,36

"And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death…"

Matthew 26:21-24
And as they did eat, he said, Verily I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me…

Micah 7:5,6
Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom…

My conclusion there are many who have not been converted., but they are christians and bible readers and bible quoters and church goer's!
But they do not regonize "The Holy Scriptures" when it is actual presented to them. The only understand the letter presented to them and not The Truth of The letter!

They did not even see the two are the same, The word is not in them it is only on paper, for them and not stamp on their Foreheads. which is "The Mark of GOD" wow, getting more interesting than ever. No wonder they cannot figure me out! Nothing I say can make sense to many!

Very interesting

PloughBoy," He that have ears to hear let him hear"

Active
Like I have said I am retired, Old men are for counsel young men are for war, .if one didn't remember his Creator in their youth when they were strong. what can you do old and weak? If you fought in God's war when you was able to train and fight in The heat of the battle, many battles, now you have the experience to give The counsel. of GOD when you have been ask.

I got fruit from my younger years I gave my life to Christ when others was loving the world, and playing church games. going to basketball games watching sports TV. So talk all you want I got "timber" in Heaven! and My people, my mother is waiting on me! So give me so more "animosity" and stones all kinds of names and I will lap it up like Gideon's soldiers lapping water like dogs! I trained my children, I wash their clothes mop floor said their prayers with them at night, fix their food in the mornings dinners at night, I gave them birthday parties, I read books and stories in there schools classes I iron their clothes,. I caught buses pushing them in baby strollers to Museum and Institutes of Arts" taught them about Jesus, Took them to the Hospital when they got sick to the doctor all by myself, Stayed up many night with them in my arms when they were sick! when they called my name in the middle of the night I was there!

I taught them how to pray, I took them to college with me and they would sit down in the back of the room and do their homework, I took them to parks and swimming pools, and we laugh and played many days and nights. I Learn how to do my girls hair better than a woman! I could do it so good my mother would start crying when she would see their hair, I shop bought clothes boys and girls, If my kids could not go there neither did I go!

Why Because, The LOVE GOD and the power of The Holy Ghost flowing in my soul And tears in my eyes, I had lay down many days on the floor to clothe my children for them to go to school and braid my little girls hair. My mother ask me one day, how could I do my little girl hair so well .I told her, I prayed to God to teach me to do her hair better than woman, and he did!

And I know , you do not believe what my GOD has done and taught me in my life, and I don't care! because you have not done anything for me but deny My GOD who have taught me every thing I know, You ain' t nothing but a Stumbling block in my way! But guess what I don"t care! for there have been many stumbling blocks in my way sent I came out of my mother's womb!

I am going to say it now, I do not what a part of the god you serve, I got me own GOD! The same GOD, my Grandaddies had, The same God My Grandmothers had The same God My Aunt had, the same GOD, My uncle had, The same GOD, My MOTHER HAD, the same God she taught me how to sing too and pray too, the same GOD she cried too, The same GOD I cried too! And you are not going to change my ways! If he was good enough for them in the "DEEP Darkest places in the back woods of "Mississippi and Arkansas" where The "COTTONMOUTHS" and "WATER Moccasins" roam!

He is good enough for me!

PloughBoy, Serving the same GOD my Mother taught me! And the same her mother taught her!

So you are wasting your time trying to convert me! For me and my mother enjoyed our Father for He is more than A God to me and my mother, He is Our FATHER! And he does not mind us enjoying His graces! To us! And He loves to hear our humor and our laughter! I cannot help if you do not like the GOD I serve good for you! Since You got your own God!

Now that is another one of my testimonies that the world cannot stand neither Can they stand me!

And I do not mind Boasting and Bragging about this GOD who teaches men how to do Their little children hair, better than a women and have not been to anyones school for hair dressers!

Now Go tell your God what I said!:eyes: or is he asleep and you cannot tell him about me and what I said tonight in conversation. But you got A personal relationship with him. and you cannot have a casual conversation with him about me and what I said.

I tell you right now, it is getting to late in the day, either join me or step back and watch! "The SALVATION of The LORD" be Manifested!
Convert you? LOL! I have not tried to convert anyone here and I shall not save a known Lost Man or Woman comes here seeking YHWH! What I have asked you to do is to lust after the closest walk possible walk with Yashua ha'Machiah. Every time I study a passage and every time I reread a book of Scripture Ruah shows me a new application. It has been thus since 1990 when the KJV went from gibberish to clearly spoken directions and today I study from the Hallelujah Scriptures because I like the original names, the add so much depth.

I study and use addresses with advice because it points people to the original source and I have no higher purpose in this life than to point people to the truth of scripture.

Loyal
Convert you? LOL! I have not tried to convert anyone here and I shall not save a known Lost Man or Woman comes here seeking YHWH! What I have asked you to do is to lust after the closest walk possible walk with Yashua ha'Machiah. Every time I study a passage and every time I reread a book of Scripture Ruah shows me a new application. It has been thus since 1990 when the KJV went from gibberish to clearly spoken directions and today I study from the Hallelujah Scriptures because I like the original names, the add so much depth.

I study and use addresses with advice because it points people to the original source and I have no higher purpose in this life than to point people to the truth of scripture.
Is that for people who are seeking , something and coming short in their life and need something like hope.

"But the Scripture says: GODLiness With contentment is A great Gain." I am not seeking nothing I am not in need of Anything this time in my life is The best of ever. the only thing that can be better is to die tonight and wake in Glory, or JESUS come Back and Get me before Daylight, It cannot get any better than that! Now That is A prize!

:sob::sob::sob:

Active
Is that for people who are seeking , something and coming short in their life and need something like hope.

"But the Scripture says: GODLiness With contentment is A great Gain." I am not seeking nothing I am not in need of Anything this time in my life is The best of ever. the only thing that can be better is to die tonight and wake in Glory, or JESUS come Back and Get me before Daylight, It cannot get any better than that! Now That is A prize!

:sob::sob::sob:
But you cannot go to Heaven if you have never been saved and if you were saved you would obey Yashua's comands. (Yashua says: “If you love Me, keep My commandments … He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me … If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.” John 14:15-24.) As I have already said, if you love Yashua you will lust to know everything the Word of YHWH has to say to you and you have informed me before I asked that you are not a Bible studying Christian. and except you become a Saved Man, a Christian, you will not go to heaven but will morn and suffer in te Eternal Lake of Fire.