• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

In this way all Israel will be saved

Active
Rom 11:25-26 I don't want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you will not be conceited. A partial hardening has come upon Israel
until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
And in this way all Israel will be saved.......

Rom 11:28-31 Regarding the gospel they are enemies for your advantage, but regarding the election they are loved because of the patriarchs, since Gods gracious gifts and calling are irrevocable.
As you once disobeyed God but now have received mercy through their disobedience, so they too have now disobeyed, resulting in mercy to you, so that
they also may receive mercy. When?

Rom 11:23 And even they if they do not remain in unbelief, will be grafted in, because God has the power to graft them in again.
Why are they in unbelief?
John 12:40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their
heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

Rom 11:19-21 Then you will say, Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in. True enough; they were broken off because of unbelief but you stand by faith, Do not be arrogant, but beware, because if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you either.

Rom 11:18 Do not boast that you are better than those branches, but if you do boast you do not sustain the root(Jesus), but the root sustains you.
Which branches? Those that God broke off through unbelief by blinding their eyes and hardening their hearts to the truth.

Rom 11:15-16 For if their rejection brings reconciliation to the world, what will their acceptance mean but life from the dead?
For if the firstfruits are holy, so is the whole batch. And if the root(Jesus) is Holy, so are the branches.

Jas 1:18 Of His own will begat He us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of first fruits of His creatures.

Rev 3:14 ........these things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness(Jesus), the beginning of the creation of God.

Jesus the root(holy), we the first fruits (holy), if indeed we have been grafted in by God, and if the root and the first fruits are holy so is the whole lump or the whole
cluster on the vine.
Do the first fruits to ripen on the vine ripen of their own accord? No, do the other fruits in the cluster ripen according to Gods timing? Yes

Who is the beginning of the creation of God? Jesus. What is He now? A God. Heb 1:8 Do we deny His Diety? No, only when it began
For "This day have I begotten thee" Heb 1:5 The beginning of the creation of God.

And what are we? A kind of first fruits. To what end?
Psa 82:6-7 I have said ye are Gods; and all of you are children of the Most High, but ye shall die like men and fall as one of the princes.

We were begotten, as James states, by Gods will to be a kind of first fruits (first to mature). Jesus is consider the first of the fruit. And what is He? Diety.
What then are the first fruits to be? Like Him? Diety, for we are His brethren! Are we the only true God? No, Is Jesus? No. He, as us, is the first of the
first fruits of the creation of God.

Consider 1 Co 15:23 But every man in his own order; Christ the first fruits; afterward they that are Christs at His coming. The body of Christ at the close
of this dispensation, who first trusted in Christ by the will of God as they were begotten of God according to His will. Jas 1:18
The first MAN to be glorified into a condition of Diety through the resurrection from amongst the dead. Jesus our Lord!

The FIRST of the resurrection was Jesus, A man, and the beginning of the creation of God
, which was then a God. A being with life within Himself that He received from the Father. Afterward, 2000 plus yrs ,the body of Christ (us) who are of the first group according to election.(Gods will)

Now since all Israel shall/will be saved, when? If you who were disobedient by being blinded and hardened until mercy was shown to you
and you were grafted into the root by the Father as the above verses show, then when will the whole of Israel be saved?

I have given example of what the resurrection is unto-being a god in that you are to become a son of God and kind brings forth after kind.

If this is the destination for men then who and why would God leave any out by their own choice? You even cannot comprehend this, how could they
who have been blinded, make the right choice?

But glory to God ALL Israel will be saved by the grafting in of the branches He broke off.

Since the root is Jesus whom the broken off branches are to be grafted back into is Holy, so will they be holy once God grafts them back in. When?

Indeed a mystery that we should not be ignorant of, and definitely not conceited in that we somehow think we grafted ourselves into the root.

For we were begotten of His will through the word of truth!

Active
Rom 11:25-26 I don't want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you will not be conceited. A partial hardening has come upon Israel
until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
And in this way all Israel will be saved.......

Rom 11:28-31 Regarding the gospel they are enemies for your advantage, but regarding the election they are loved because of the patriarchs, since Gods gracious gifts and calling are irrevocable.
As you once disobeyed God but now have received mercy through their disobedience, so they too have now disobeyed, resulting in mercy to you, so that
they also may receive mercy. When?

Rom 11:23 And even they if they do not remain in unbelief, will be grafted in, because God has the power to graft them in again.
Why are they in unbelief?
John 12:40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their
heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

Rom 11:19-21 Then you will say, Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in. True enough; they were broken off because of unbelief but you stand by faith, Do not be arrogant, but beware, because if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you either.

Rom 11:18 Do not boast that you are better than those branches, but if you do boast you do not sustain the root(Jesus), but the root sustains you.
Which branches? Those that God broke off through unbelief by blinding their eyes and hardening their hearts to the truth.

Rom 11:15-16 For if their rejection brings reconciliation to the world, what will their acceptance mean but life from the dead?
For if the firstfruits are holy, so is the whole batch. And if the root(Jesus) is Holy, so are the branches.

Jas 1:18 Of His own will begat He us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of first fruits of His creatures.

Rev 3:14 ........these things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness(Jesus), the beginning of the creation of God.

Jesus the root(holy), we the first fruits (holy), if indeed we have been grafted in by God, and if the root and the first fruits are holy so is the whole lump or the whole
cluster on the vine.
Do the first fruits to ripen on the vine ripen of their own accord? No, do the other fruits in the cluster ripen according to Gods timing? Yes

Who is the beginning of the creation of God? Jesus. What is He now? A God. Heb 1:8 Do we deny His Diety? No, only when it began
For "This day have I begotten thee" Heb 1:5 The beginning of the creation of God.

And what are we? A kind of first fruits. To what end?
Psa 82:6-7 I have said ye are Gods; and all of you are children of the Most High, but ye shall die like men and fall as one of the princes.

We were begotten, as James states, by Gods will to be a kind of first fruits (first to mature). Jesus is consider the first of the fruit. And what is He? Diety.
What then are the first fruits to be? Like Him? Diety, for we are His brethren! Are we the only true God? No, Is Jesus? No. He, as us, is the first of the
first fruits of the creation of God.

Consider 1 Co 15:23 But every man in his own order; Christ the first fruits; afterward they that are Christs at His coming. The body of Christ at the close
of this dispensation, who first trusted in Christ by the will of God as they were begotten of God according to His will. Jas 1:18
The first MAN to be glorified into a condition of Diety through the resurrection from amongst the dead. Jesus our Lord!

The FIRST of the resurrection was Jesus, A man, and the beginning of the creation of God
, which was then a God. A being with life within Himself that He received from the Father. Afterward, 2000 plus yrs ,the body of Christ (us) who are of the first group according to election.(Gods will)

Now since all Israel shall/will be saved, when? If you who were disobedient by being blinded and hardened until mercy was shown to you
and you were grafted into the root by the Father as the above verses show, then when will the whole of Israel be saved?

I have given example of what the resurrection is unto-being a god in that you are to become a son of God and kind brings forth after kind.

If this is the destination for men then who and why would God leave any out by their own choice? You even cannot comprehend this, how could they
who have been blinded, make the right choice?

But glory to God ALL Israel will be saved by the grafting in of the branches He broke off.

Since the root is Jesus whom the broken off branches are to be grafted back into is Holy, so will they be holy once God grafts them back in. When?

Indeed a mystery that we should not be ignorant of, and definitely not conceited in that we somehow think we grafted ourselves into the root.

For we were begotten of His will through the word of truth!

The Lord tells us how and when Israel will be saved. He reveals it through the prophet Zechariah. As the Lord speaks through Zechariah, let's see what happens.

Zechariah 14:1-7 KJV
"Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:

7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light."

This is immediately before the Second Coming. The Battle of Armageddon will be raging with the anti-Christ having taken half of Jerusalem with his army that consists of many nations in the world. They are rapping the Israeli women and killing everyone. The Lord is about to make His appearance to save Israel from a sure annihilation.

Zechariah 13:8-9 KJV
"And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God."

Two third's of Israel have been killed, with one third remaining alive. This one third remaining will be saved and call on the Lord.

Zechariah 12:9-14 KJV
"And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.

12 And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart;

13 The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;

14 All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart."

Christ makes His Second Coming appearance and saves Israel. The remaining one third of Israel see Christ as He destroys the Beast (the anti-Christ), the false Prophet and the great army, (Rev. 19:15-21). They see "the ONE whom they have pierced." (crucified by their forefathers). They realize now that Jesus of Nazareth was and is their True Messiah. They are overtaken in sorrow, grief, and bitterness knowing He has loved them all this time while they have rejected Him.

Zechariah 13:6 KJV
"And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends."

This is the actual moment of recognition recorded by Zechariah. They see His nail-scared hands not knowing He is Jesus of Nazareth. Now they know and the great mourning begins.

Active
The Lord tells us how and when Israel will be saved. He reveals it through the prophet Zechariah. As the Lord speaks through Zechariah, let's see what happens.

Zechariah 14:1-7 KJV
"Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:

7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light."

This is immediately before the Second Coming. The Battle of Armageddon will be raging with the anti-Christ having taken half of Jerusalem with his army that consists of many nations in the world. They are rapping the Israeli women and killing everyone. The Lord is about to make His appearance to save Israel from a sure annihilation.

Zechariah 13:8-9 KJV
"And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God."

Two third's of Israel have been killed, with one third remaining alive. This one third remaining will be saved and call on the Lord.

Zechariah 12:9-14 KJV
"And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.

12 And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart;

13 The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;

14 All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart."

Christ makes His Second Coming appearance and saves Israel. The remaining one third of Israel see Christ as He destroys the Beast (the anti-Christ), the false Prophet and the great army, (Rev. 19:15-21). They see "the ONE whom they have pierced." (crucified by their forefathers). They realize now that Jesus of Nazareth was and is their True Messiah. They are overtaken in sorrow, grief, and bitterness knowing He has loved them all this time while they have rejected Him.

Zechariah 13:6 KJV
"And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends."

This is the actual moment of recognition recorded by Zechariah. They see His nail-scared hands not knowing He is Jesus of Nazareth. Now they know and the great mourning begins.
Spoken as a true carnally minded man. Not to be disrespectful but NO.

As was shown in the 1st post it is by grafting in of those that are broken off from the promises now. They were broken off so that God could/would graft us
the first fruits unto God and the Lamb, they then through being provoked to jealousy will come to see what it is that the Lord is doing and know who Jesus
really is. They then, according to election, will also be grafted in to the true vine. All of them in time.

Now lets go deeper so you might possibly apprehend what you have been apprehended for.

I am going to upset most doctrinal theories held by this group but it must be done so that you can see the truth.

As explained in 1 Co 15:22-23 "As in Adam all die, even so in Christ(the vine) all will be made alive"

The grafting in of those not elected to salvation at this time will be grafted in at a later time, as Paul states "and so ALL Israel shall be saved" It isn't a wish on
his part it is a statement.

Ok so how does it occur and when.
In the second dispensation there will be saviors that have come upon Mt. Zion, and they will judge the mountain of Esau. Oba 1:21 These saviors are the first fruits
unto God and the Lamb. They have been perfected by their own suffering unto becoming the sons that they were intended to become.
They were chosen in Him before the foundation of the world, called, justified, glorified. And at that time their faith will have been perfected by the only FIRST Son.
Jesus Christ.
They then will have the right to sit in His throne as He sat in His Fathers throne, all power in heaven and earth, and judgement have they also for they are just like
Jesus. Limitless, self sustaining beings that have no boundaries. I.e. Sons of God that are gods themselves. Consider that since it is Gods law that kind produces
after its own kind a cow can only have a calf, a horse a colt, a cat kittens, and as such Gods children will grow up to be gods.
And this agrees with Psa 82:6
The first of the resurrection from amongst the dead was Jesus Christ. He was a man that became the first of the first fruits to rise by the design of God, we
who are the first fruits unto them both will be the next to rise to that splendor.
As 1 Co 15:23 explains EVERY MAN IN HIS OWN ORDER in the resurrection, the 1st is Jesus, already done, the next is the first fruits elect.
Jesus is the beginning of the creation of God simply because He was perfected first to be the Captain of our salvation, as a High Priest unto God
that makes intercession for us, and is doing the work of perfecting our faith, not just in Him but also in our God/Father.

Lets back up just a bit. In the beginning was the plan of salvation, and the plan of salvation was with God, and the plan of salvation was God. OK Trinity out the window.
The first MAN to come to resurrected life and become an independent self sustaining Diety was Jesus. "THE BEGINNING of the creation of God" Rev 3:14

We are being perfected according to the Fathers will simply because when we attain glorification we are the saviors that are on Mt. Zion doing the
judging of the mountain of Esau.
Esau as a mountain is the part of the earths population that was not elected by God in the first dispensation. It will be our responsibility to perfect them
in the same way we were perfected by our Lord. Thus we are Lords and priests doing exactly the same thing He has been doing. Some 30, some 60, some 100 fold?
The judging is not a carnal thing with punishment for sin, it is a creating of crises for those elected of God to understand consequence of sin, understand
what they have been apprehended for, and that is to become a son of the living God just as we will have become, they, like we, cannot inherit the kingdom without
becoming love, that is to say we cannot harm another person, for we are all a part of the same family in the end, and also were at the beginning. We cannot, as they will
learn, defraud, lie, steal be unmerciful, impatient etc.... in order to become Co-Heirs of God along with Jesus our big brother.

The vine that we are grafted into is the Lord Jesus who nourishes us until we are glorified, then we are dealt with as sons by the Father just as He/was, we are still
one with both the Father and the Son in Spirit for we all have been baptized into the same Spirit(HG).

Isa 59:21 As for Me, this is My covenant with them, saith the LORD; My Spirit that is upon thee(Jesus) and My words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart
out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seeds seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and forever.

OK we know from Isa 61:1 that the Spirit of the LORD God was upon Jesus, the words that Jesus spoke were the words that God gave Him to speak. Jo 14:10
We who are elect in this time are baptized into the same Spirit that was upon Him and has not left Him nor will it leave us, the words that we shall speak are
the same words that He spoke. To what end? So that we too may have seed as 21 states "the seed of the seed"
These are all spiritual seed for flesh and blood cannot inherit.

We all know that when the first dominion begins the door of salvation is closed as that 1000yrs is a sabbath day. 1000 yrs=1day to the lord. 2Pe 3:8

The only seed produced by Jesus at this current time is the first fruits company of sons-the saviors to come. Therefore; there will be no more until
the second dispensation closes-the second period of death upon the face of the earth.

We know from Pauls dissertation in Rom 11 that the only way to save the entirety of Israel(the chosen of God) is by grafting them into the true vine, that is
the begetting of another son in conception form to the Father through the Spirit. Then their becoming(gestation period) begins for they have at that moment been empowered to become a son.
As James points out He(God) begat us of His OWN WILL that we should be a kind of first fruits of His creation. Jas1:18

The first of the first fruits was Jesus, by design, we shall follow as the first company of fruits(sons) unto He and the Father, then we shall be allowed to work on the
second fruits along side the Father and the Son.

This is what you have been apprehended for. If you can see it then you have been apprehended, if not, then in time.

Five take aways:

1) Jesus the MAN became a God at His resurrection. The prophecy that went out on Him is what Paul declares was fulfilled in Heb 1:8
prophesied in Psa 45:6 This being the initial plan of salvation of mankind being fulfilled, Jesus the pattern Son. We shall be resurrected at His coming, a
continuation of the plan of God that was with Him at the beginning. There is still seed that the initial seed have to garner and it cannot happen in
the first dispensation, for those not chosen in the first, are the Mountain Of Esau as explained.
The sceptre of righteousness can be seen as the thing that allowed us all to be reconciled back to the Father, the One righteous act, the sacrifice of Himself. Rom 5:18

2) Everyone will come into this resurrected life as 1 Co 15:22-23 states, and it will have an order, a first fruits, then a second etc....and this fulfills the plan
of salvation of God that He will become whatsoever He will become. In that day God will be ALL and IN YOU ALL. 1 Co 15:28

3) Those chosen before the foundation of the world are what we call humans today, the choosing took place before the world was ever formed. It is the calling
that is taking place according to Gods timing now, just as the arrival of Jesus on the earth was also according to Gods timing. If you are here now or ever, future, past
the promise of becoming a son of the living God is to you.
For as Paul states "The root is Holy, the first fruits are Holy, and so are the branches that were broken off even though they are not yet grafted in because there
is no difference between the broken off branches and the wild branches that have been grafted in for none of us deserve it, them nor us, Rom 3:22-23
but it was made by promise to Abraham and this is the fulfilling of Gods promise to Abraham. New and more abundant life in the Spirit, for it never ends.

4) God begat us all according to His own will, not because we deserve anything, but because He made the promise and swore on Himself, and God cannot lie.
So He is fulfilling His own promise.

5) We are to not be arrogant in thinking the rest wil not be grafted back in. Rom 11 Rom 3:22-23 We are not to be ignorant of this mystery, We are not to be conceited-that is to say not thinking we earned or deserve anything, but rather giving thanks unto God for all He has done for us. Including the understanding of what the apprehesion was for.

Last edited:
Active
Spoken as a true carnally minded man. Not to be disrespectful but NO.

As was shown in the 1st post it is by grafting in of those that are broken off from the promises now. They were broken off so that God could/would graft us
the first fruits unto God and the Lamb, they then through being provoked to jealousy will come to see what it is that the Lord is doing and know who Jesus
really is. They then, according to election, will also be grafted in to the true vine. All of them in time.

Now lets go deeper so you might possibly apprehend what you have been apprehended for.

I am going to upset most doctrinal theories held by this group but it must be done so that you can see the truth.

As explained in 1 Co 15:22-23 "As in Adam all die, even so in Christ(the vine) all will be made alive"

The grafting in of those not elected to salvation at this time will be grafted in at a later time, as Paul states "and so ALL Israel shall be saved" It isn't a wish on
his part it is a statement.

Ok so how does it occur and when.
In the second dispensation there will be saviors that have come upon Mt. Zion, and they will judge the mountain of Esau. Oba 1:21 These saviors are the first fruits
unto God and the Lamb. They have been perfected by their own suffering unto becoming the sons that they were intended to become.
They were chosen in Him before the foundation of the world, called, justified, glorified. And at that time their faith will have been perfected by the only FIRST Son.
Jesus Christ.
They then will have the right to sit in His throne as He sat in His Fathers throne, all power in heaven and earth, and judgement have they also for they are just like
Jesus. Limitless, self sustaining beings that have no boundaries. I.e. Sons of God that are gods themselves. Consider that since it is Gods law that kind produces
after its own kind a cow can only have a calf, a horse a colt, a cat kittens, and as such Gods children will grow up to be gods.
And this agrees with Psa 82:6
The first of the resurrection from amongst the dead was Jesus Christ. He was a man that became the first of the first fruits to rise by the design of God, we
who are the first fruits unto them both will be the next to rise to that splendor.
As 1 Co 15:23 explains EVERY MAN IN HIS OWN ORDER in the resurrection, the 1st is Jesus, already done, the next is the first fruits elect.
Jesus is the beginning of the creation of God simply because He was perfected first to be the Captain of our salvation, as a High Priest unto God
that makes intercession for us, and is doing the work of perfecting our faith, not just in Him but also in our God/Father.

Lets back up just a bit. In the beginning was the plan of salvation, and the plan of salvation was with God, and the plan of salvation was God. OK Trinity out the window.
The first MAN to come to resurrected life and become an independent self sustaining Diety was Jesus. "THE BEGINNING of the creation of God" Rev 3:14

We are being perfected according to the Fathers will simply because when we attain glorification we are the saviors that are on Mt. Zion doing the
judging of the mountain of Esau.
Esau as a mountain is the part of the earths population that was not elected by God in the first dispensation. It will be our responsibility to perfect them
in the same way we were perfected by our Lord. Thus we are Lords and priests doing exactly the same thing He has been doing. Some 30, some 60, some 100 fold?
The judging is not a carnal thing with punishment for sin, it is a creating of crises for those elected of God to understand consequence of sin, understand
what they have been apprehended for, and that is to become a son of the living God just as we will have become, they, like we, cannot inherit the kingdom without
becoming love, that is to say we cannot harm another person, for we are all a part of the same family in the end, and also were at the beginning. We cannot, as they will
learn, defraud, lie, steal be unmerciful, impatient etc.... in order to become Co-Heirs of God along with Jesus our big brother.

The vine that we are grafted into is the Lord Jesus who nourishes us until we are glorified, then we are dealt with as sons by the Father just as He/was, we are still
one with both the Father and the Son in Spirit for we all have been baptized into the same Spirit(HG).

Isa 59:21 As for Me, this is My covenant with them, saith the LORD; My Spirit that is upon thee(Jesus) and My words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart
out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seeds seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and forever.

OK we know from Isa 61:1 that the Spirit of the LORD God was upon Jesus, the words that Jesus spoke were the words that God gave Him to speak. Jo 14:10
We who are elect in this time are baptized into the same Spirit that was upon Him and has not left Him nor will it leave us, the words that we shall speak are
the same words that He spoke. To what end? So that we too may have seed as 21 states "the seed of the seed"
These are all spiritual seed for flesh and blood cannot inherit.

We all know that when the first dominion begins the door of salvation is closed as that 1000yrs is a sabbath day. 1000 yrs=1day to the lord. 2Pe 3:8

The only seed produced by Jesus at this current time is the first fruits company of sons-the saviors to come. Therefore; there will be no more until
the second dispensation closes-the second period of death upon the face of the earth.

We know from Pauls dissertation in Rom 11 that the only way to save the entirety of Israel(the chosen of God) is by grafting them into the true vine, that is
the begetting of another son in conception form to the Father through the Spirit. Then their becoming(gestation period) begins for they have at that moment been empowered to become a son.
As James points out He(God) begat us of His OWN WILL that we should be a kind of first fruits of His creation. Jas1:18

The first of the first fruits was Jesus, by design, we shall follow as the first company of fruits(sons) unto He and the Father, then we shall be allowed to work on the
second fruits along side the Father and the Son.

This is what you have been apprehended for. If you can see it then you have been apprehended, if not, then in time.

Five take aways:

1) Jesus the MAN became a God at His resurrection. The prophecy that went out on Him is what Paul declares was fulfilled in Heb 1:8
prophesied in Psa 45:6 This being the initial plan of salvation of mankind being fulfilled, Jesus the pattern Son. We shall be resurrected at His coming, a
continuation of the plan of God that was with Him at the beginning. There is still seed that the initial seed have to garner and it cannot happen in
the first dispensation, for those not chosen in the first, are the Mountain Of Esau as explained.
The sceptre of righteousness can be seen as the thing that allowed us all to be reconciled back to the Father, the One righteous act, the sacrifice of Himself. Rom 5:18

2) Everyone will come into this resurrected life as 1 Co 15:22-23 states, and it will have an order, a first fruits, then a second etc....and this fulfills the plan
of salvation of God that He will become whatsoever He will become. In that day God will be ALL and IN YOU ALL. 1 Co 15:28

3) Those chosen before the foundation of the world are what we call humans today, the choosing took place before the world was ever formed. It is the calling
that is taking place according to Gods timing now, just as the arrival of Jesus on the earth was also according to Gods timing. If you are here now or ever, future, past
the promise of becoming a son of the living God is to you.
For as Paul states "The root is Holy, the first fruits are Holy, and so are the branches that were broken off even though they are not yet grafted in because there
is no difference between the broken off branches and the wild branches that have been grafted in for none of us deserve it, them nor us, Rom 3:22-23
but it was made by promise to Abraham and this is the fulfilling of Gods promise to Abraham. New and more abundant life in the Spirit, for it never ends.

4) God begat us all according to His own will, not because we deserve anything, but because He made the promise and swore on Himself, and God cannot lie.
So He is fulfilling His own promise.

5) We are to not be arrogant in thinking the rest wil not be grafted back in. Rom 11 Rom 3:22-23 We are not to be ignorant of this mystery, We are not to be conceited-that is to say not thinking we earned or deserve anything, but rather giving thanks unto God for all He has done for us. Including the understanding of what the apprehesion was for.

Yes, I suppose you're right, Sam. I'll start working on that carnal mind with the help of the Lord.

Active
"Apprehend"-arrest, seize, or grasp, perceive or understand.

To perceive or understand what I have been seized or grasped for.

His ways and His thoughts are much higher than our thoughts or our ways. His love knows no bounds for us as it is His love toward us that brings that love back to Him.
And He does seeketh such that will love/worship Him in Spirit and truth.

Active

His ways and His thoughts are much higher than our thoughts or our ways. His love knows no bounds for us as it is His love toward us that brings that love back to Him.

Good advise, Sam. Straight from the Scripture.

Active
Good advise, Sam. Straight from the Scripture.
I sense a lack of sincerity.

Phl 3:12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I have been apprehended
of Christ Jesus.

Isa 55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

1 Jo 4:19 We love Him, for He first loved us.

Jo 4:23 For the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship Him.

Considering what I have said how could you not?

The manifestation of a false messiah of the Jews from now on. JESUS prophesied, saying to the Jews: John 5:43-47

43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if ANOTHER shall come in his own name(a false messiah, AN IMPOSTOR) him ye will receive.

44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.

2 Thessalonians 2:8-12

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed (the false messiah, AN IMPOSTOR), whom the Lord shall consume with the Spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders(Revelation 13:11-14),

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the Truth(received not JESUS), that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause GOD (the Father) shall send them strong DELUSION, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Matthew 3:7-10

7 But when he -John the Baptist, angel of the Lord - saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

8 Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:

9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that GOD is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Matthew 23:31-35
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

Romans 2:5-11

5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the Day of wrath (THE LORD'S DAY)and revelation of the righteous Judgment of GOD;

6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:

7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality,
eternal life:

8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness,
indignation and wrath,

9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

11 For there is no respect of persons with GOD.