• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

In my opinion the world will never be the old normal again.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
I read somewhere, I do not remember where
that if you tell the people the same lie over and over for three months, the majority of the people will take that lie as absolute truth. They will become totally brainwashed, and will follow like sheep. Do you see that today? Yup you do...Yesterday is gone forever and tomorrow comes the one world government and the antichrist.
Listen! The bride makes herself ready....Get ready now! You are minutes or hours, from the rapture...It is VERY close...You want to be part of that bride that is caught up. The bride is the one who has made herself ready.

I read somewhere, I do not remember where
that if you tell the people the same lie over and over for three months, the majority of the people will take that lie as absolute truth. They will become totally brainwashed, and will follow like sheep. Do you see that today? Yup you do...Yesterday is gone forever and tomorrow comes the one world government and the antichrist.
Listen! The bride makes herself ready....Get ready now! You are minutes or hours, from the rapture...It is VERY close...You want to be part of that bride that is caught up. The bride is the one who has made herself ready.
I believe every word of this so much it brings tears to my eyes. We really are that close? What would be your honest estimate in earth time? In our lifetime? This year? In the next month?Let me ask you do you think the whole world will hear the trumpet or only Christians? Will it be loud? What if we are in the shower?

Active
I believe every word of this so much it brings tears to my eyes. We really are that close? What would be your honest estimate in earth time? In our lifetime? This year? In the next month?Let me ask you do you think the whole world will hear the trumpet or only Christians? Will it be loud? What if we are in the shower?
It could me a matter of minutes. I believe that it will certainly be less than a year...Much less? Possible LOL If you're in the shower you go anyway. But don't worry...In the twinkling of an eye you're clothed in light. And consider too...NOBODY will be looking at you...All eyes will be on Jesus the king. Oh What a sight!