• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Impossible. Difficult. Done.

Staff Member
And the king said to her, "What do you wish, Queen Esther? What [is] your request? It shall be given to you--up to half the kingdom!" Ester 5:3 NKJV

Queen Ester was faced with a full-blown anxiety attack. Her cousin Mordecai had suggested she visit King Ahasuerus to intervene for the Jewish people. This wasn’t done. The king decided when he would see the queen. If she went to see him and he was angry, she could be killed. If she didn’t try, then the Jewish people were on the fast track to annihilation.

It’s hard to endure the unknown. Dealt with incorrectly, it can lead to debilitating fear.

Face the unknown and keep walking. Rely on your faith in God, trust in His power to rescue, and believe that with Him, you can face any dark valley fearlessly.

Missionary Hudson Taylor once said, “There are three stages to every great work of God; first, it is impossible, then it is difficult, then it is done.” God’s work in you is just as great. It always begins as something that seems impossible. And when you cooperate with Him, it gets done.

Because Queen Ester endured the unknown, God used her willingness to save His people from death. God can lead your life circumstances too.

Prayer: God, the unknown can be frightening. Give me an enduring faith that trusts Your life map for me. Help me move from impossible and difficult to the place where You say, “It is finished.”

Active
And the king said to her, "What do you wish, Queen Esther? What [is] your request? It shall be given to you--up to half the kingdom!" Ester 5:3 NKJV

Queen Ester was faced with a full-blown anxiety attack. Her cousin Mordecai had suggested she visit King Ahasuerus to intervene for the Jewish people. This wasn’t done. The king decided when he would see the queen. If she went to see him and he was angry, she could be killed. If she didn’t try, then the Jewish people were on the fast track to annihilation.

It’s hard to endure the unknown. Dealt with incorrectly, it can lead to debilitating fear.

Face the unknown and keep walking. Rely on your faith in God, trust in His power to rescue, and believe that with Him, you can face any dark valley fearlessly.

Missionary Hudson Taylor once said, “There are three stages to every great work of God; first, it is impossible, then it is difficult, then it is done.” God’s work in you is just as great. It always begins as something that seems impossible. And when you cooperate with Him, it gets done.

Because Queen Ester endured the unknown, God used her willingness to save His people from death. God can lead your life circumstances too.

Prayer: God, the unknown can be frightening. Give me an enduring faith that trusts Your life map for me. Help me move from impossible and difficult to the place where You say, “It is finished.”
Amen. God works in the hearts and minds of all for HIS will.

Just the other day, at a funeral for a dear friend, after the funeral director announced it was close to that time to leave for the cemetery, a preacher stood up to give a few final words. And then God put it on this preacher's heart to invite others to speak a little about our dearly departed.

Without hesitation, the Spirit led me to stand, and as I gained my composure, as tears ran down my face, I witnessed to a crowded funeral home (some believers, some non) the love of and the Gospel of Jesus Christ and how I had the distinct honor and privilege of witnessing to and proclaiming the gospel message to our dearly departed friend brother and uncle.

But also, I was able to share with and read aloud to all that were there, our back and forth text messages wherein my dearly departed friend accepted Jesus as his Savior and Lord in the last months of his life. What a blessing for such a time as this. Hallelujah. Praise God. Thank you Jesus. ❤

Staff Member
Dear Brother @JerryfromMass
Thank-you for sharing!
I had a similar one two years ago, except I couldn't say whether the man in question came to the Lord, in his last moments. I truly pray that he did, because it won't have been from lack of hearing the Gospel, maybe lack of listening or believing, but not due to believers not telling him. Moving to the front and speaking to a full room of people like you with believers/non-believers while the Holy Spirit takes over still moves me to this day. I know it was a comfort to his daughter, even in the not knowing, because as a believer she as we all who believe, have a Hope that the World doesn't understand, but provides us a comfort through everything that we go through, if we don't forget the Who, we believe in, whose name is Jesus Christ!

I can only praise the Lord, that the man in question that you mentioned did come to Him, if even in the last months of his life. Again Thank-You for sharing and God Bless you.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Active
Dear Brother @JerryfromMass
Thank-you for sharing!
I had a similar one two years ago, except I couldn't say whether the man in question came to the Lord, in his last moments. I truly pray that he did, because it won't have been from lack of hearing the Gospel, maybe lack of listening or believing, but not due to believers not telling him. Moving to the front and speaking to a full room of people like you with believers/non-believers while the Holy Spirit takes over still moves me to this day. I know it was a comfort to his daughter, even in the not knowing, because as a believer she as we all who believe, have a Hope that the World doesn't understand, but provides us a comfort through everything that we go through, if we don't forget the Who, we believe in, whose name is Jesus Christ!

I can only praise the Lord, that the man in question that you mentioned did come to Him, if even in the last months of his life. Again Thank-You for sharing and God Bless you.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><
Brother, you're welcome. When I witness and people tell me they don't need saving, I let them know I'm just the paperboy delivering the good news; only Jesus saves. My prayer always is that the Lord bless my words and that He speak the gospel message through me, and that His Holy Spirit would turn all those that hear it or read it to repentance and faith. The Spirit chased me for a long time, and im convinced it was due to the fervent prayers of my mom and dad. Praise God in all things. Amen and amen. ❤

Staff Member
Brother, you're welcome. When I witness and people tell me they don't need saving, I let them know I'm just the paperboy delivering the good news; only Jesus saves. My prayer always is that the Lord bless my words and that He speak the gospel message through me, and that His Holy Spirit would turn all those that hear it or read it to repentance and faith. The Spirit chased me for a long time, and im convinced it was due to the fervent prayers of my mom and dad. Praise God in all things. Amen and amen. ❤
Amen Brother!