• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

I'm Not Perfect Yet

Active
1 Corinthians 13:9-12
we know in part and we prophesy in part, when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as r have been fully known.

Concerning spiritual matters and my growing up as a Christian: When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. I want to be perfect for God but, though I can not achieve perfection quite yet, in the mean time I am at peace knowing , that in me, there is the perfection of Jesus and God does not old my inequities against me.
But, there will come a day soon, that I will die or be caught up in air and look at God face to face, know him as he knows me and then I will be perfected for eternity!

Loyal
yes maturing as a Christian is pretty cool. I was thinking back to what I was like and what I have become and am in total awe of what God has done and I know I have a lonnnng way to go. But it awesome when you know you are saved. I often find myself jsut smiling or tearing up for all God has done for me. I can't wait to meet you Born again and Brad in Heaven just think how close everyone will be with all eternity to get to know each other.

Is the process of maturing as a Christian considered sanctification??