• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

I'm new!!

Hey yall! I kinda forgot to come in and leave a message the other day when I joined so I decided I'd do it now...Just to let you know a little bit about myself: I'm 17 years old and I'm a Senior! I've been saved since March 2002..I love to sing and talk..So I'm looking forward to getting to know yall.. :shade:

Hi, Bam! Welcome to Talk Jesus! My oldest daughter is also a Senior. She loves Color Guard and Choir....and she definitely loves to talk, lol. Anyway, I look forward to chatting with you sometime. GBU, Sister!

Amen! :love:

Welcome BAM! I also am new with all of this and I just want you to know taht it is an awsome site with so many God loving people here. Enjoy!

ElizabethMP

heya bam!!!!!

welcome 2 TJ!!

im sure u'll have an awesome time here on TJ!!

u sound like u have the same kinda interest as me... so id sure love 2 meet u!!

c-ya round!

love ya!

Welcome Bam - may you always sing the praise of Jesus our Saviour.May He guide and protect you always. Enjoy the fellowship of TJ.

Hi Bam, Welcome to TalkJesus, this really is a wonderful place to fellowship with other believers. Hope to see you around. :love: sunshine307

Hi ya Bam-Bam :love: thats cute. .. how come you picked Bam . . from Flintstones Welcome to TalkJesus :love: Thank you for joining your family :love: God bless you :love: