Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

I'm Back

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Holly Hobbie, Apr 28, 2017.

1. My name is Holly Hobbie,

I am an old member haven't posted in a long time. I remember when this forum first started.
    I am a born again Christian going through one of the biggest crisis in my life right now.
    God is still awesome and is little by little step by step helping me through this crisis
    I have two. severly autistic children teenagers and can use a LOT of prayer

Wired 4 Fishen likes this.
  2. Welcome back @Holly Hobbie
    Dear sister praying for you and yours but also knowing that no matter the crisis you're going through that our God is powerful and in faith will see you through it all! To His Glory, Honor, and Praise! In the name of Jesus Christ I praying for you sister and yours. Amen!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

3. @Holly Hobbie

Welcome back and I am praying for you and your children

4. Hi Hollie, welcome back to the community. Please share with your friends and family.

Sent from a mobile device
  5. Greetings Holly,
    God is Faithful and True unto His Word. Don't give up!
    We will be praying, that's for sure.

It's good to see you back here and I can tell you that you have a forum full of wonderful God Loving brothers and sisters in here.

I don't get over here as much as I would like to as I am a Senior Mod in another forum but since my visit the other night, well I am going to make it a regular thing. It's nice and peaceful and Relaxing here in T.J.

With that said Holly I am also the Prayer Team Manager at another forum and I would like your Permission to post a prayer request for you there.

Please Let Me Know
    God will not ever leave or forsake us and we are to walk by Faith....so please don't allow feelings or lack of make you believe different.

Praying
    Blessings
    Jim

Sent from a mobile device

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)