• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

If you think I am going to take a Vaccine for "Covid-19", they will have tie me Down and put me in "Restraints"

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:10)

Active

If this is not the truth, I am going to treat it like it is. Why our cell phones have been downloaded with "tech markers" Our "AT" Technology is so far in advance that a lot is "Top Secret"! That even our "government" don't even know about it! I don't trust none of these people, "High Tech" I think is controling everybody, even the "Politicians"! And they don't even know it! "in High Places"! One thing for sure, they cannot Play GOD, I heard that tonight, GOD said, Don't worry "I got this", because I AM GOD!

Loyal
thanks for posting,,,,

you have to wonder why they are pushing this vaccination so hard, when the survival rate is so high, and no other time in the history of the world have they pushed so hard for a mandatory vaccine that I know of

I have herd several other sources say the dna will be altered with this vaccine.

Ok form what I have herd preachers say that by taking mark will also have to swear and worship the beast, so it will not be any way of mistakenly taking the mark,, well we know the devil will try to trick believers that is what he does, so what does the bibles say???? does it give any indication ??

Revelation 13:16-18
Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

please post up any other scripture talking about the mark, thats all I could find,,,,,,,,

so if they tell us we can not buy or sell with out the vaccine, and they have way to detect it, can we conclude that is the mark of the BEsast???

Loyal

If this is not the truth, I am going to treat it like it is. Why our cell phones have been downloaded with "tech markers" Our "AT" Technology is so far in advance that a lot is "Top Secret"! That even our "government" don't even know about it! I don't trust none of these people, "High Tech" I think is controling everybody, even the "Politicians"! And they don't even know it! "in High Places"! One thing for sure, they cannot Play GOD, I heard that tonight, GOD said, Don't worry "I got this", because I AM GOD!
The vaccine has '...toxic metals that will make our bodies literally an antennae with 5G.'

What's the process by which we become walking 5G antennae? Could I become my own cell phone? So many questions.

The conspiracy theory at the beginning of the year was that 5G spread covid. Completely debunked. Now we're supposed to believe that the vaccine will make us receptors.

If this is meant to be comedy, it's great. But I worry that people see this stuff, take it seriously, get scared and make poor decisions.

Loyal
The vaccine has '...toxic metals that will make our bodies literally an antennae with 5G.'

What's the process by which we become walking 5G antennae? Could I become my own cell phone? So many questions.

The conspiracy theory at the beginning of the year was that 5G spread covid. Completely debunked. Now we're supposed to believe that the vaccine will make us receptors.

If this is meant to be comedy, it's great. But I worry that people see this stuff, take it seriously, get scared and make poor decisions.
the question to you my freind is this,,,,,,,,,if they say to you you have to take the vaccine in order to buy or sell will you take it???? simple yes or no

thanks

Loyal
Once a vaccine is fully tested and approved I'll take it. This summer I volunteered for a vaccine research trial, but wasn't called up.

I have no idea why anybody is assuming it's even a possibility that taking any vaccine is linked to buying and selling. Seems like wild conjecture to me, based on no evidence.

But it wouldn't affect my decision to take a vaccine.

Loyal
taking any vaccine is linked to buying and selling. Seems like wild conjecture to me,
here in the usa you can not buy anything in most stores if you do not wear a mask, so it seems possible they will require a vacacine in order to do any type of dealing with people buying selling.

Active
Friends,

the vaccine has nothing to do with the mark of the beast, neither is it the mark of the beast, and all of today's observation of things being the mark of the beast are false observations and deceptive conjectures.

Here's another a real reference to 'marks' in the scripture:

Ezekiel:
1 He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand. 2 And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them was clothed with linen, with a writer's inkhorn by his side: and they went in, and stood beside the brasen altar. 3 And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side;

4 And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: 6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house. 7 And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.

Loyal
here in the usa you can not buy anything in most stores if you do not wear a mask, so it seems possible they will require a vacacine in order to do any type of dealing with people buying selling.
In Revelation 13 John has a vision of two beasts, one from the sea, the second from the earth. The beast from the earth performs miraculous signs and demands the worship of all the earth on pain of death, setting up a speaking idol. Those who worship take the Mark of the beast. Those who refuse are barred from buying or selling.

This has nothing to do with a vaccine.

Active
Well, i know a little about "Nanotechnology", and A degree in "Computer Science" my wife knows "Virius" and My daughter is a OB-GYN. I do not know nothing or read any "Conspiracy theories". But that video I posted made a lot of sense by what I know and I was Move by the Spirit of GOD, like the Mother of John the Baptist when Mary walked in the room! and I am like Mary I only Ponder such things in My heart. and the results for me! "I am not taking the Shot"! Another example would be, "The Tuskegee Experiment" might not mean, nothing and has had no effect or bring to mind most who are on "TalkJesus"! You remember I don't trust any man! This world, SATAN is the Prince. And His influnce continues to grow more wicked and wicked more as the days grow near. For the world is His system given to him by GOD! So has the Bible has declared. So I am not drinking this "Kool AID"!

(Romans 14) NASV
21It is good not to eat meat or to drink wine, [or get a shot] or to do anything by which your brother stumbles. 22The faith which you have, have as your own conviction before God. Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves. 23But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because his eating is not from faith; and whatever is not from faith is sin. "I have not the Faith to drink it" if I drink it I am sinning. :eyes:

And I am not telling anyone not to take it! Each person to their own! "according to your faith" let him drink. but you better not drink in doubt. and who knows, it might be a placebo. Somebody is going to make a lot of investment money, way beyond Rich! So rich they can afford "Law suits"! "Tort Lawyers" is going to be racking it up, flying all over the World in "Gulfstreams Jets"!

And Lot of parents had stop giving their Children vaccination shots for measles, One time everybody got vaccinations in schools, there was no problems But now in the last few centuries, a lot of kids have been suffering ADHD and Artistic and parents are dosing with Ritalin! We know that chips can be place in you! The world has become more wicked, year after year since Jesus has walked the earth. the deception is greater than ever before, the only advancement of this world is "technology" People are move evil that ever before, the only ones that can really tell, are those who are "Born of GOD" and wash in the Blood of Jesus, their eyes are open by GOD himself, others are blinded to the Truth and have not the ability to see. And some of our brothers and sisters in Christ who are not walking according to the Spirit but walking in The Flesh and Practicing Sin. "Antinomianism". for Sin blinds, for this too is "The WiLL of GOD" Seeing they think they see, for GOD HimSelf have sent them Strong delusion that they also may believe the lie. So no matter how much Bible they read and how clear it may seem to them, they cannot see the Truth, but partial that "Jesus is the Christ" but that is as far as they get. Until they "Repent" and take the Path of Sanctification and Holiness"! For Jesus is "THE WAY" to The FATHER, no other way. For He is The Door, we must Follow Him! and not a man. A man points you in the right direction by "proclamation".

So let a man walk according to their Faith.
And let each workout their own Salvation.

Active
In Revelation 13 John has a vision of two beasts, one from the sea, the second from the earth. The beast from the earth performs miraculous signs and demands the worship of all the earth on pain of death, setting up a speaking idol. Those who worship take the Mark of the beast. Those who refuse are barred from buying or selling.

This has nothing to do with a vaccine.
The Rapture of the true Church of God have left the earth during that time. That is during th "GT". Jacob's trouble!

Active
Revelation has the record of before Jesus was born and his birth and Mary"s hiding and the Rapture, and The great trib. Jacobs trouble, and the Mill Reign of JESUS AND The Sons of GOD and The war when we surrounded by Satans Army and GOD the Father defends us, then the white throne Judgment and the destroying of the Cosmos and Heaven and GOD the Father creates a New Creation and He wide out our memorys of the pass and we will remember the past no more! This stuff is reveal in "The revelation of Jesus Christ" in the OT and NT! plainly.

The Bible does not leave the earth when we are Rapture, The believers will have the same Bible and they will come to understand, those who are saved during the Great tribulation Jacobs trouble. the bible is for them too! And God the father will open there eyes as well. They are the People of GOD for we are The "Sons of GOD"! the Mystery that has been hidden in Christ Jesus! A Kingdom of Kings and Priest and we will rule with Christ for ever and ever.

Loyal
Despite reports that Moderna’s vaccine has no connection to fetal cell lines from elective abortions, the creation of the company’s COVID-19 vaccine isn’t so morally clear cut.

TYLER, Texas — Because there are differing claims about the ethics of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, some clarifications need to be made, especially since phase III trials are concluding. What Catholics are willing to accept as ethical, despite unethical associations, for the first COVID-19 vaccines released publicly could influence the availability of more ethically sound options going forward.

Bishop Joseph Strickland in the Diocese of Tyler, who is known for his straight talk and defense of the faith, tweeted on Nov. 16: “Moderna vaccine is not morally produced. Unborn children died in abortions and then their bodies were used as ‘laboratory specimens.’ I urge all who believe in the sanctity of life to reject a vaccine which has been produced immorally.”