• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

If You Need A Healing !

God Is A Great Healer.There is no sickness or infirmity that God cannot heal.When Jesus was on earth he healed people with all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease.He even raised the dead.Because he is alive ,He can still do the same things for those who believe.

HERE ARE SOME GREAT BIBLE VERSES ABOUT DIVINE HEALING .

EXODUD;15:26, I am the Lord who heals you.”

PSALM;30:2 Lord my God, I cried to You for help, and You healed me.

PSALM;103:3He forgives all your sin; He heals all your diseases.

PSALM;107:20, He sent His word and healed them; He rescued them from the • Pit.

ISAIAH;53:5, But He was pierced because of our transgressions, crushed because of our iniquities; punishment for our peace was on Him, and we are healed by His wounds.[The Cross of Jesus Christ brings healing also.He not only died for sins but also to bring healing and health.]

EXODUS;23:25.Worship the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. I will take away your illnesses.

MALACHI:4:2 But for you who • fear My name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings.

MATHEW;14:14, As He [LORD JESUS]stepped ashore,[4] Lit Coming out (of the boat) He saw a huge crowd, felt compassion for them, and healed their sick. Ps 37:6; Isa 58:8

MATHEW;4:4, "Man must not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God."

JOHN;6:-Jesus Christ is the Bread of Life that came down from heaven."For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world."John;6:33.
If you or your loved one need a healing claim these promises in Jesus' Name .
"Is there anything too hard for the Lord?"

A great big amen to that! Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. Jesus lives in the believer, so we also can lay hands on the sick for healing. "It is no longer I who lives, but Christ who lives within me!"

"Is there anything too hard for the Lord?" No there is not, amen!

Mar 14:36 And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.

I was just reading in Mathew 8 where Jesus healed the man with leprosy.I could see the man running to show himself to the priest.I felt the mans joy of being able to return to his family,to hold his child in his arms once again.I also was once infested with the leprosy of sin that kept me from a real loving relationship with my family....Thank you Jesus! Thank you Lord!

A

Forbearance of the Gospel.

I and my family give thanks and praise to Yahweh for granting us the privilege to see,know and understand the Glorious Gospel of His son Jesus Christ.eph.1:6.Because many rich and poor are not given the privilege to see and understand the scriptures, but few.1cor.1:26.From the day that we were born into this Glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ we have tribulation from every corner.In tribulation we worked in patience;in patience we have experience of things that happened to us;experince bringeth hope to us and strong confident;Hope have no shame but bringeth us to the Love of God in His glorious gospel.rom.5:3-5.No tribulation shall take us away from the glorious gospel of Christ as paul spake.Rom.8:35-39

AMEN sister..

I SHOUT! AMEN sister!

We are not alone.

avwerosuo said:
I and my family give thanks and praise to Yahweh for granting us the privilege to see,know and understand the Glorious Gospel of His son Jesus Christ.eph.1:6.Because many rich and poor are not given the privilege to see and understand the scriptures, but few.1cor.1:26.From the day that we were born into this Glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ we have tribulation from every corner.In tribulation we worked in patience;in patience we have experience of things that happened to us;experince bringeth hope to us and strong confident;Hope have no shame but bringeth us to the Love of God in His glorious gospel.rom.5:3-5.No tribulation shall take us away from the glorious gospel of Christ as paul spake.Rom.8:35-39

Avwerosuo -Awesome! I was just going through postings and came across this one....Praise God!

Last edited:
Many people act as if they can hold God accountable for performing healing according to scriptures like the ones quoted and they wonder why their prayers aren't answered. Its because their egos are puffed up with pride.

James 4:6 (Quoting Prov 3:34) says, "God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble."