• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

If we are cleans by the Blood, what will happen at Judgement

The Blood of Jesus Christ washes away sin, will we have any sin against us at Judgement?

That is a great question... According to Romans 8:1-2---: "There is therefore now, NO MORE CONDEMNATION to those who are Christ Jesus, for the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ has made us free from the law of sin and death." So what will we "In Christ" be judged for? I would love to open that can of worms, but I don't have the time... Plainly put, we will be asked two vital questions will be judged for how we respond when we stand before Our Great God and King Jesus. Question One: "What did you do with My Name?"
Question Two: "What did you do with My Word?"

These are questions we should be asking ourselves daily, even moment by moment... If we can answer ourselves with confidence then and only then will we have confidence when we stand before Him and give an answer to those questions when He askes them, as we give an account of our lives.

Hope this helps,
Regenerated 1

Loyal
2 Pet 2:20; For if, after they have escaped the defilements of the world by the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and are overcome, the last state has become worse for them than the first.
2 Pet 2:21; For it would be better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn away from the holy commandment handed on to them.
2 Pet 2:22; It has happened to them according to the true proverb, "A DOG RETURNS TO ITS OWN VOMIT," and, "A sow, after washing, returns to wallowing in the mire."

Heb 12:15; See to it that no one comes short of the grace of God; that no root of bitterness springing up causes trouble, and by it many be defiled;

Just because you were washed doesn't mean you can't get dirty again.

John 13:9; Simon Peter *said to Him, "Lord, then wash not only my feet, but also my hands and my head."
John 13:10; Jesus *said to him, "He who has bathed needs only to wash his feet, but is completely clean; and you are clean, but not all of you."

You still have to "wash up" every now and then.