• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

If he was here today...

What if jesus was among us now. how would you know? and if he came and tried to teach the real truth and you rejected his knowledge. how would you know. is it possible this may happen? tell me please your thoughts ,an not what is written from the bible. but from you. i want you to talk to me and tell me how you feel. just God. really trust God Then trust Yourself with your answer.

Active
What if jesus was among us now. how would you know? and if he came and tried to teath the real truth and you rejected his knowledge. how would you know. is it possible this may happen? tell me please your thoughts ,an not what is written from the bible. but from you. i want you to talk to me and tell me how you feel. just God. really trust God Then trust Yourself with your answer.

Hi Nobody,

Might have some good news for you. Jesus is right here, He's with you and has been from the moment you believed and asked Him to come into your life. Matthew 28:20. If you're looking for evidence, look back and see if you can spot the divine interventions in your life; they're there, what about His blessings and answered prayer. You need to continue to work out your salvation, in the same way you work out your bod at the gym but with prayer and meditation, Bible reading and in depth study, obedience and seeking out His will in your life and what God really wants, bucketfulls of praise, constant and heartfelt and sincere loving praise. You'll feel Jesus welling up within you.

Have yourself a lovely blessed day.

Best wishes,

Andy

Staff Member
@imNnobody2
Greetings N2,

truth be told, most of us would probably be feeling the size of a flea as we heard Him teach real truth.

It would most likely be like a searing sharp knife, also to many. Not for our destruction but for purifying of that which He has purchased and sealed.

Did you have any desire to get any particular answers or are you simply interested what folk might come out with

thank you for asking.

Bless you ....><>