• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I was just Sitting here, Meditating and Realized; "Coram Deo" through out the years, And how important "Psalms 1" was the entrance.

Loyal
In my introduction into my Christian lifestyle and walk with my 1st bible, I read "The 1st divisions of Psalms" It blew my mind! And I remember it, by heart, every word and believe it as The Truth! And I devoured it, and exhausted the definition of every word presented in that "division". What does the word "Bliessed" means there, I exhausted the meaning , by lexicons, unabridged, bible encyclopedia, bible dictionaries were not good enough, they came up short. I look up what the word "ungodly" meant, "Standeth", "sinners", "sitteth", "seat", "Scornful", Just hours and hours in Exhausted Word Study. In Psalms one. Days upon days of just Word study. Even the "Hebrew Lexicon", If a Christian thinks, that they can look up a "internet" Lexicon definition of "biblical word", at its exhausted position let that "Christian" become a fool for "Christ"and learn how to use a "authoritative" Hard copy of a Bibilical Lexicon of that language. If they feel, it is a joy to dig as it were "Hidden Treasure"! If this type of study wearies you and is not a joy to you, it is not for you, if it does not may you "Happy"! I enjoyed it, I'm so happy in deep research of the "Holy Scripture", I do not get pleasure in another man's research, what that man have dug out.

But the "Enlightedment comes from the "Coram Deo" of the "Imago Dei"!

Psalms 1
Blesseth is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

2But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

3And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

4The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

5Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

6For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

You must know who the "Ugodly" are? You must know who the sinner is? Is it your Boss, your girlfriend, your next door neighbor, your sister, your brother, your mother, your father, the ungodly? Is anyone of these a gossiper, a fornicator, a adulteress, or sows discord among brothers. And do you take counsel or listen to these people? And do you ever take their position? Sitting in the same seat. And knowing it is wrong? And these things picks at your conscious, and you do not arise and show your dis approval ! And you call yourself a child of God! You must "Live your Life Before The Face God"!

"You have been served, a healthy meal"
Your servant:pensive:

PS. No tips reguired

Active
In my introduction into my Christian lifestyle and walk with my 1st bible, I read "The 1st divisions of Psalms" It blew my mind! And I remember it, by heart, every word and believe it as The Truth! And I devoured it, and exhausted the definition of every word presented in that "division". What does the word "Bliessed" means there, I exhausted the meaning , by lexicons, unabridged, bible encyclopedia, bible dictionaries were not good enough, they came up short. I look up what the word "ungodly" meant, "Standeth", "sinners", "sitteth", "seat", "Scornful", Just hours and hours in Exhausted Word Study. In Psalms one. Days upon days of just Word study. Even the "Hebrew Lexicon", If a Christian thinks, that they can look up a "internet" Lexicon definition of "biblical word", at its exhausted position let that "Christian" become a fool for "Christ"and learn how to use a "authoritative" Hard copy of a Bibilical Lexicon of that language. If they feel, it is a joy to dig as it were "Hidden Treasure"! If this type of study wearies you and is not a joy to you, it is not for you, if it does not may you "Happy"! I enjoyed it, I'm so happy in deep research of the "Holy Scripture", I do not get pleasure in another man's research, what that man have dug out.

But the "Enlightedment comes from the "Coram Deo" of the "Imago Dei"!

Psalms 1
Blesseth is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

2But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

3And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

4The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

5Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

6For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

You must know who the "Ugodly" are? You must know who the sinner is? Is it your Boss, your girlfriend, your next door neighbor, your sister, your brother, your mother, your father, the ungodly? Is anyone of these a gossiper, a fornicator, a adulteress, or sows discord among brothers. And do you take counsel or listen to these people? And do you ever take their position? Sitting in the same seat. And knowing it is wrong? And these things picks at your conscious, and you do not arise and show your dis approval ! And you call yourself a child of God! You must "Live your Life Before The Face God"!

"You have been served, a healthy meal"
Your servant:pensive:

PS. No tips reguired
enjoyed this meal and will be digging
God bless you x
coram deo
in the presence of God
Imago dei
Image of God

powerfull words to Dig n pray and think on