• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

I thought, False Hope, Vain Faith, Cheap Grace. No body Told me, I didn't understand, My Church, My Pastor, my Mother, my Father but in Christ it is

Loyal
(Mark 8)BSB
Once again Jesus placed His hands on the man’s eyes, and when he opened them his sight was restored, and he could see everything clearly. Jesus sent him home and said, “Do not go back into the village.”

Then Jesus and His disciples went on to the villages around Caesarea Philippi. On the way, He questioned His disciples: “Who do people say I am?
They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, one of the prophets.”

“But what about you?” Jesus asked. “Who do you say I am?”
Peter answered, “You are the Christ.
And Jesus warned them not to tell anyone about Him.

Then He began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, chief priests, and scribes, and that He must be killed and after three days rise again. He spoke this message quite frankly, and Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him.

And on other occasions:pensive:
Luke 19:11
While the people were listening to this, Jesus proceeded to tell them a parable, because He was near Jerusalem and they thought the kingdom of God would appear imminently.

Berean Study Bible
Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

Berean Study Bible
Then the King will say to those on His right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

American Standard Version (Daniel)
And in the days of those kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall the sovereignty there of be left to another people; but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

(Acts 1)NIV
So when they came together, they asked Him, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” Jesus replied, “It is not for you to know times or seasons that the Father has fixed by His own authority."…"
(Genesis)
"The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the staff from between his feet, until Shiloh comes and the allegiance of the nations is his.He ties his donkey to the vine, his colt to the choicest branch. He washes his garments in wine, his robes in the blood of grapes.":pensive:

What a day, what a day it will be when we; Drink it anew.

Berean Study Bible
I tell you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it anew with you in My Father’s kingdom.”:pensive: