• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

I Think the 2 Most Dangerous English words in The English speaking Bible is The English word "Tongue" and the English word Church!

Loyal
I believe it is one of the greatest deception of The "RCC" who was The "Catalyst", in bringing this rendering with in "The English speaking Bible" in a little more than 400 years ago, and now it has become a "Standard" within the body of Christ and have "Superseded" His name in the hearts and minds of the people.
For even this has Been "proclaim" By "Christ" and The "True Prophets of GOD"

I Thank GOD, that He us even at "The Door".:pensive:

PS and without "Grace" neither would any of us, will make it in.

I am so glad, that:
King James Bible
"Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:"
Berean Study Bible
The law came in so that the trespass would increase; but where sin increased, grace increased all the more,

Are you mad, because The "Holy Spirit" points out your sins.:pensive: It is what we call, The Love of GOD.

Romans 3:20
Therefore no one will be justified in His sight by works of the law. For the law merely brings awareness of sin.
Romans 6:1
What then shall we say? Shall we continue in sin so that grace may increase?

:pensive: