• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

I share some words Jesus gave me..

I am writing a new book called "The Book of Life" I found this old note I made some time ago, it makes more sence to me now more than ever. I wish to share what Jesus told me with all of you.

Quote from my new book..

Yeshua said "Raymond, I will show you the temple that holds the key to the gates of heaven. While men seek me in temples made from stone, they miss out on the real temple and its gifts. God does not dwell in temples made by human hands but in the hearts of every man. Its written 'Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. What kind of house will you build for me or what is the place of my rest? ' Open your temple doors and let me in so I can make you a living temple worthy to house the Lord. Do not resist the Holy Spirit any longer, make your hearts and ears open to the word of the Lord within your hearts. The brethren say, yet I keep sinning or how do I overcome sinning. Let this truth enter your hearts, I am in you and when you sin you sin before me, day and night your sin is in my presence. Would you enter into a church made by human hands and sin before your brothers and sisters, no. So therefore am I not greater than a temple made by human hands or am I not greater than your brothers and sisters, if you would not sin before them how much more should you not sin before me. You are called to practice self-control, knowing all is done before me. Do not place your hopes in a house of stone, that neither moves one way or another, rather become a living temple each according to their call. Make your lives a living testimony to the Spirit of God."

I hope you liked it, I have been reading it over and over for the last 20 minutes, I just can't stop reading it.

Blessing all
T