• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I saw Jesus

I SAW JESUS

I saw Jesus last week. He was wearing blue jeans and an old shirt. He was up at the church building. He was alone and working hard. For just a minute, He looked a little like one of our members.
But it was Jesus, I could tell by His smile.

I saw Jesus last Sunday. He was teaching a Bible class. He didn't talk real loud or use long words. But you could tell He believed what He said. For just a minute, He looked like my Sunday School teacher.
But it was Jesus, I could tell by His loving voice.

I saw Jesus the other day. He was at the hospital visiting a friend who was sick. They prayed together quietly. For just a minute, He looked like my pastor.
But it was Jesus, I could tell by the tears in His eyes.

I saw Jesus yesterday. He was bringing a covered dish over to me because I had been sick . For just a minute, I thought it was Him, with His gentle hands stroking my shoulder. I thought it was Him, but it looked like my sweet neighbor.
But it was Jesus, because I could feel Him in my soul.

I saw Jesus this morning. He was in my kitchen making my breakfast and fixing me a special lunch. For just a minute, He looked like my Mom.
But it was Jesus; I could feel the love from His heart.

I see Jesus everywhere, taking food to the sick, being friendly to a newcomer. And for just a minute, I think He's someone I know.
But it's always Jesus, I can tell by the way He serves.

May someone see Jesus in me today.

--Author Unknown

Thank you lily :love: its just beautiful :love: phew. . .its really good :love: Bless your heart :love: thanks for sharing with us :love:

awww... that is soooo kool!!

thanx heaps 4 sharing it Lily, ur a blessing in disguise!

love ya!

(p.s. i can c Jesus in u!)

thank you lilywhite that was beautiful I pray that we are all like this and be God's image of Jesus in everyday life. janlovesjesus