• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

I saw Jesus

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I SAW JESUS

I saw Jesus last week. He was wearing blue jeans and an old shirt. He was up at the church building. He was alone and working hard. For just a minute, He looked a little like one of our members.
But it was Jesus, I could tell by His smile.

I saw Jesus last Sunday. He was teaching a Bible class. He didn't talk real loud or use long words. But you could tell He believed what He said. For just a minute, He looked like my Sunday School teacher.
But it was Jesus, I could tell by His loving voice.

I saw Jesus the other day. He was at the hospital visiting a friend who was sick. They prayed together quietly. For just a minute, He looked like my pastor.
But it was Jesus, I could tell by the tears in His eyes.

I saw Jesus yesterday. He was bringing a covered dish over to me because I had been sick . For just a minute, I thought it was Him, with His gentle hands stroking my shoulder. I thought it was Him, but it looked like my sweet neighbor.
But it was Jesus, because I could feel Him in my soul.

I saw Jesus this morning. He was in my kitchen making my breakfast and fixing me a special lunch. For just a minute, He looked like my Mom.
But it was Jesus; I could feel the love from His heart.

I see Jesus everywhere, taking food to the sick, being friendly to a newcomer. And for just a minute, I think He's someone I know.
But it's always Jesus, I can tell by the way He serves.

May someone see Jesus in me today.

--Author Unknown

Thank you lily :love: its just beautiful :love: phew. . .its really good :love: Bless your heart :love: thanks for sharing with us :love:

awww... that is soooo kool!!

thanx heaps 4 sharing it Lily, ur a blessing in disguise!

love ya!

(p.s. i can c Jesus in u!)

thank you lilywhite that was beautiful I pray that we are all like this and be God's image of Jesus in everyday life. janlovesjesus