• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

I never understood the Gospel until now

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

God opened my eyes to the true gospel!!! I can't believe it! I was ready to just die. I was in the hospital for a really bad infection and I was just done with this life. I was going to let it go untreated and pray I would end up in sepsis and die.
Well God had other plans he opened my eyes to the Gospel! Not religion, not works but the true gift of grace!
I cannot believe my eyes were closed for so long. It explains all the torment and uncertainty.
I never wanted to share the Gospel b/c I wasn't sure what to say but now it's so clear! Hallelujah praise the Lord!
I don't know how many of you were praying for me but thank you! Now I know what peace and joy in the Lord are. This is beyond amazing! Please pray for me as I know Satan will probably come after me. Bless you all.
Jen

Loyal
God opened my eyes to the true gospel!!! I can't believe it! I was ready to just die. I was in the hospital for a really bad infection and I was just done with this life. I was going to let it go untreated and pray I would end up in sepsis and die.
Well God had other plans he opened my eyes to the Gospel! Not religion, not works but the true gift of grace!
I cannot believe my eyes were closed for so long. It explains all the torment and uncertainty.
I never wanted to share the Gospel b/c I wasn't sure what to say but now it's so clear! Hallelujah praise the Lord!
I don't know how many of you were praying for me but thank you! Now I know what peace and joy in the Lord are. This is beyond amazing! Please pray for me as I know Satan will probably come after me. Bless you all.
Jen

God called you Jen, you did not call Him, Jesus will have been knocking on the door of your heart for some time.

Praise the Lord you opened your heart to God our Father, Praise the Lord you asked Jesus into your heart, Praise the Lord your sins are forgiven, Praise the Lord for every soul that is saved in Jesus Name. The Truth is in the Word. Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name, Amen

God called you Jen, you did not call Him, Jesus will have been knocking on the door of your heart for some time.

Praise the Lord you opened your heart to God our Father, Praise the Lord you asked Jesus into your heart, Praise the Lord your sins are forgiven, Praise the Lord for every soul that is saved in Jesus Name. The Truth is in the Word. Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name, Amen
Amen! God bless you!

Active
Jen
He is attacking me all the time..
he knows better than I that he is already defeated but, he keeps trying!

Active
Jen
I know the feeling! and when you woke up the next morning! wondering is it real, is it really true!!! beyond your imagination! It happen to me in "1977" and people had thought i had lost my mind!!!! He is real!! I was just thinking about posting a thread entitled: "Have you ever just met someone who had just been "born again" and watch the light that had come into their eyes" and the "brilliance that had just come upon their countenance" and just know I ran upon your "testimony", "You where blind but now you see", now you understand the song writer, who was the Captain of a Slave ship, who pen these words, "Amazing Grace" how sweet the song, that saved a wretch like me"!

"I am so glad about you" my soul rejoices!
Your Brother in Christ Jesus OUR Lord!