• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I NEED PRAYER

I am Rita, am the last child of my parents my father died few months before i was born. when i entered secondly school, my school mother introduce me to wot is called lesbianism but now i want to change. i need prayers.

Loyal
Glad to pray for you Diva. It will be a difficult battle, but you can win this battle if you really set your will to it and ask for God's help.

Staff Member
Greetings Rita,

welcome to TalkJesus. If you would like to discuss this more, you can goto the Prayer section of TalkJesus and start a new thread there.
Prayer Request

May you know God's leading for you as you continue to trust Him and desire to please Him.

Grace and Peace in Jesus Christ the Lord,

Bless you ....><>

Active
I am Rita, am the last child of my parents my father died few months before i was born. when i entered secondly school, my school mother introduce me to wot is called lesbianism but now i want to change. i need prayers.
  • High Rita, I am Joe and you are welcome here. None of us are unblemished here and ALL sin is the same, in that, it separates us from God.
  • I feel bad about you being introduced to Lesbianism by your school mother, of all people, and I can only imagine how early she may have introduced you to her type of lifestyle.
  • No matter what Democrats, Liberal / Progressives may say, Lesbianism would be deplorable in God's sight and, I think you since that it is wrong!
  • But good cheer, you are here by no mistake and your testimony of truth and desiring to change is a big first step for you and you may even be way ahead of others that already call themselves Christian!
  • Though change may not come easy, I hope, with help, you may come to realize that God has already forgiven you, can do anything, is faithful and waiting for your decision!
  • I am always here to answer questions but, I wouldn't be surprised if some Sister her may have had a similar experience and would be willing to Private Message you with some useful knowledge.

Those who are free, is free indeed. You are at the perfect place. God loves the broken, cause he can fix it. Continue seeking out your own salvation with fear, and trembling before the Lord. We admire your transparency, and love that you are coming closer to knowing the Lord for what He is about to do in you. He will finish that which He starts, and will fulfill His Word in you Amen.